Players of the Week

AL--Magglio Ordonez. Hit .360 (9 for 25), with 3 home runs and 10 RBI, slugged .800 and scored 4 runs. Hit .625 (5 for 8) with runners in scoring position.

NL--Richard Hidalgo. Hit .500 (12 for 24) including 5 multi-hit games, with 2 home runs and 9 RBI, slugged .833 and scored 6 runs. He also seems to want the award for this week too, he hit another homer and had 4 RBI's last night, including the go-ahead run. Is 6 for 6 with a HR and 8 RBI with RISP/2 outs.

" Magglio is the fuckin man"

i hope you odnt know this from experience?

"Sounds good to me."

Just so we're clear, this isn't "Who Cousin Eddie would pick", this is who was actually named Player of the Week yesterday :)

Go ahead and say it anyways.......

Rolen was 11 for 30 (.367) with 4 home runs and 13 RBI. Pretty good, you could argue either way with him and Hidalgo.

LoDuca hit over .500 didn't he? But not too many rbi or runs scored I don't think.

Michael Jordan won player of the week?

Magglio is good.

Will you guys still be big fans of his when he plays for LA?

Aramis Ramirez is making an attempt at player of the week this week.

dontrelle willis

Im going to go with Paul Wilson from the Reds 2-0 0.67 ERA.

damn! ramirez homers again today. he deserves it this week.

Miguel Cabrera!!

Aramis has had a hell of a week already. 4-for-4 today with a HR and 5 driven in.

Perhaps the most amazing stat was he also had only one error :)

That's probably a tradeoff Cubs fans will take though, one error for 5 RBI's.

He also made 3 OUTSTANDING plays at 3rd.

Scott Rolen

Yeah, unless Rolen goes 0-for-Sunday and Monday, I can't see anybody but him getting it.

23 RBI

He had what was initially ruled a 3-base error on Friday overturned to a two-run triple Saturday morning. So in a sense, he was credited with 6 RBI yesterday....

I can't see anybody but him getting it this week, he's been superb.

After this afternoon, it's looking like Bonds will be most deserving. I hate saying that, by the way......