Playing last of us for 1st time

And this game us fucking awesome. I don't get to chill and play video games to often but I'm hella glad I bought the ps4. Got a great fucking deal too...

Oh and fuck these clickers. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit. Just faced a "bloater", I thought it was just clickers and soldiers I had to worry about. Phone Post 3.0

Buckle up motherfucker, you're in for a ride Phone Post 3.0

I need to buy this already Phone Post 3.0

The bloaters don't enjoy fire ;)

If you ever want to hop online for some fun, add me up, leafs13 Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - The bloaters don't enjoy fire ;)

Are you saying I can play this game online? Just got the truck running... I'll add you Phone Post 3.0

Game is phenomenal Phone Post 3.0

91W209 -
The Raven52 - The bloaters don't enjoy fire ;)

Are you saying I can play this game online? Just got the truck running... I'll add you Phone Post 3.0
I have played the online on ps3 and ps4 for way too long, my favourite online experience ever. I'll gladly show you the ropes, my dude. Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - I need to buy this already Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I just logged off for tonight and forgot to add you raven52 but I will next time I am on. Really hard to put this game down but I'm gonna OG for a while before I call it a night. I wanna brag about this deal I got real quick
Brand new ps4
2 extra controllers
Tlou digital
Tlou hard copy
Ps + for a year
All for $297 including taxes and shipping.

If you guys have any advice as to which weapons to upgrade first I'd appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0

How about you tell us were you got the deal? Phone Post 3.0

Ridiculous deal dude, where did you find that? Phone Post 3.0

91W209 - I just logged off for tonight and forgot to add you raven52 but I will next time I am on. Really hard to put this game down but I'm gonna OG for a while before I call it a night. I wanna brag about this deal I got real quick
Brand new ps4
2 extra controllers
Tlou digital
Tlou hard copy
Ps + for a year
All for $297 including taxes and shipping.

If you guys have any advice as to which weapons to upgrade first I'd appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0
Probably something that ammo is widely available for, for me I went with the six shooter and maxed it, ammo for it everywhere. Shotgun is always good when shit gets real Phone Post 3.0

Oakee - How about you tell us were you got the deal? Phone Post 3.0
I would definitely share with my OG brothers but I just got lucky and caught a new girl at Amazon.
I bought a "used-like new" black friday bundle with tlou and gta V for about $350 shipped about 3 weeks ago. The ps4 ended up not working at all. When I called to let them know, I basically got a brand new rep that didn't know a thing about gaming (not that I know much either). Long story short, I got hooked up. She said "as long as it is shipped and sold by Amazon I could match the price" but ended up being a much better deal. I expect to sell the hard copy of tlou for about $30 and use that (in part) to buy a headset. I'm thinking I'll buy the gold ps4 headset. Phone Post 3.0

I was thinking about making a thread about great deals OGers have gotten but I haven't yet. I figure these fuckers will lie to try and top each other. Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - I need to buy this already Phone Post 3.0
Same. Phone Post 3.0

*do Phone Post 3.0

Wrong thread Phone Post 3.0

Such a great fucking game Phone Post 3.0

Also just started playing this. I love it so far. Add me if you'd like. Duhkoduh1 Phone Post 3.0