Playing last of us for 1st time

Multiplayer is awesome too Phone Post 3.0

That and Uncharted own my PS3. Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy the experience. Phone Post 3.0

absolutesperry - That and Uncharted own my PS3. Phone Post 3.0
Which Uncharted? Phone Post 3.0

ThisIsWhyWeCantHaveNiceThings - 
91W209 - I just logged off for tonight and forgot to add you raven52 but I will next time I am on. Really hard to put this game down but I'm gonna OG for a while before I call it a night. I wanna brag about this deal I got real quick
Brand new ps4
2 extra controllers
Tlou digital
Tlou hard copy
Ps + for a year
All for $297 including taxes and shipping.

If you guys have any advice as to which weapons to upgrade first I'd appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0
Probably something that ammo is widely available for, for me I went with the six shooter and maxed it, ammo for it everywhere. Shotgun is always good when shit gets real Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I passed one section by just hiding behind a desk in a small room and shotgun blasting anything that came through the doors

Subbed. Just completed the single player. Didn't even think about online play. Phone Post 3.0

I just finished this last night. What a fucking game! I have the "Left Behind" DLC that I will soon start too. Phone Post 3.0

Have the tissues handy Phone Post 3.0

Same as OP. I'm starting the game today as well. Well I did some of the start of it already. I passed the point where his daughter dies but thats the very start.

Fuck you to the first person that says that was a spoiler.

I just beat Shadow Over Mordor which was an awesome game as well

StringerBell -
3. Co op arena. Played the fuck out of 2 multi as well.
I try to play other games...but keep going back to uncharted multi. Phone Post 3.0

Welp. Playing online and i'm the shits.

Any tips or tricks?

Add me if you dare teglaco8888 Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - The bloaters don't enjoy fire ;)

If you ever want to hop online for some fun, add me up, leafs13 Phone Post 3.0
I just tried to add you, teglaco8888. Phone Post 3.0

Do you know about the ending already? I won't spoil it for anyone, but it's very wtf-worthy.

Don't spoil that shit dude. In fact I won't even check this thread again. Friend request sent to duhkoduh1
Leafs13
And
Teglaco8888

Add me if you want
Raiderking209 Phone Post 3.0

Great online play. COD sucked me in a long time ago but its gotten stale.

This is quite refreshing. Much more strategic. Phone Post 3.0

Ive bern wanting to play it on ps4 but i suck really bad at sneaking around in games for some reason and i guess I just assumed its more tip toeing than shooting people in the face. Am i right about this? Phone Post 3.0

wanderpage siljackson - Ive bern wanting to play it on ps4 but i suck really bad at sneaking around in games for some reason and i guess I just assumed its more tip toeing than shooting people in the face. Am i right about this? Phone Post 3.0
You are right. It's best to stay with your group and slowly make your way toward the opposing faction. When someone knows where you are its tough to make your way out of it.

Stealth seems best so far. I just started playing the multiplayer though. Phone Post 3.0

absolutesperry -
StringerBell -
3. Co op arena. Played the fuck out of 2 multi as well.
I try to play other games...but keep going back to uncharted multi. Phone Post 3.0
How many crushing wins do you have?

That is my favorite game. Phone Post 3.0

I love Uncharted 2 and 3 co-op. Games are the perfect length. 15-40 minutes. I've played since the release date.

I was trying to hold off on buying a PS4 until the U4 bundle comes out. There's just too much overlap in games right now to justify it otherwise for me. Phone Post 3.0