Playoffs...... Oh boy!

It seems like when the Detroit tigers make the playoffs this year that they may not get to far because Verlander has fucking took the year off. Anyone else feel this way? Phone Post

Yeah his ERA is at an all time WFA

I'm excited about the playoffs this year. So many good pitchers spread out this year. Phone Post 3.0

Pitching wasn't their issue last year. Hitting was. And verlander will deliver once the playoffs start.

Also if rumors are true tfat lincicum is heading there they will be fine.

I'd be more worried about what Tampa is doing cone playoff time then what verlander is doing. Phone Post 3.0

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Pitching wasn't their issue last year. Hitting was. And verlander will deliver once the playoffs start.

I'd be more worried about what Tampa is doing cone playoff time then what verlander is doing. Phone Post 3.0

As a tigers fan I'm not worried about Tampa I'm more worried about the red sox. They have been great all year. I didn't know Tim lincecum was on the trade market? Phone Post

dlsmooth23 -
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Pitching wasn't their issue last year. Hitting was. And verlander will deliver once the playoffs start.

As a tigers fan I'm not worried about Tampa I'm more worried about the red sox. They have been great all year. I didn't know Tim lincecum was on the trade market? Phone Post

Yea thee was rumors that Detroit was inquiring about him to be a reliever.

And I'm a jays fan and watching the AL east as close as I do, Tampa is red hot. And only getting healthier.

Boston just list bailey god the year and clay bucholtz is seeing dr. Andrews this week about his sholder problems .. Boston seems to be getting hurt at the wrong time of the year. Phone Post 3.0

And as far as Detroit goes and being worried about JV.

If the tigers were worried about him the would have traded for garza

Justin is a fucking monster , he would honestly be the last of my worries. Phone Post 3.0