PlayStation 4 problem

Says my games are corrupted but plays DVDs. What do? Phone Post 3.0

...... Phone Post 3.0

flying_flamingo_kick - Says my games are corrupted but plays DVDs. What do? Phone Post 3.0
System restore.. Back to factory settings. Don't leave the disc in the ps4 when you put it into rest mode (shitty patch screwed things up) Phone Post 3.0

Things got fucked up with the 2.00 update, I had to pull out the power cable to get it out of rest mode. If you can update to 2.01 and still doesn't work you can try booting to safe mode and the rebuilding the database.

Invisible Lats Syndrome - Things got fucked up with the 2.00 update, I had to pull out the power cable to get it out of rest mode. If you can update to 2.01 and still doesn't work you can try booting to safe mode and the rebuilding the database.
Holy both buttons in on the front.. 20 seconds or so and itll kick back on Phone Post 3.0

You need to follow the following steps:

-unplug
-take outside
-hit it with a bat
-get into car
-GO BUY A FUCKING XBOX ONE

oh yeah....and sprinkle rice on that shit. Phone Post 3.0

Meastt - You need to follow the following steps:

-unplug
-take outside
-hit it with a bat
-get into car
-GO BUY A FUCKING XBOX ONE

oh yeah....and sprinkle rice on that shit. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, yea switch the xbox, they are famous for never having problems

O wait Phone Post 3.0

Your ps4 has ebola. Rip Phone Post 3.0

I had this problem also i just removed disc put it back in and reinstalled after doing the 2.01 update...worked fine since Phone Post 3.0

I have the Xbox One and PS4. Personally I think the PS4 is better. I've never had a problem even with the 2.0 patch. Updated to 2.01 and it still fine.

Xbox One on the other hand had a lot of hassle with disc errors and caching stuff. Gave it toy brother until Halo 5 comes out then I'll get it back lol. Phone Post 3.0