playstation tv only 20 bucks right now

http://store.sony.com/playstation-tv-zid27-PSTV3000413/cat-27-catid-All-PlayStation-TV#ftag=YHF6738a5f

hell of a deal for anyone wanting it.

Aren't they sold out now?

I picked up the bundle this morning before I went to work.

Drunkie - http://store.sony.com/playstation-tv-zid27-PSTV3000413/cat-27-catid-All-PlayStation-TV#ftag=YHF6738a5f

VU for the heads up. Am I understanding correctly that I can hook this up in another room and play my ps4 as if it was attached to that TV? Phone Post 3.0

Kentonnnnn -
Drunkie - http://store.sony.com/playstation-tv-zid27-PSTV3000413/cat-27-catid-All-PlayStation-TV#ftag=YHF6738a5f

VU for the heads up. Am I understanding correctly that I can hook this up in another room and play my ps4 as if it was attached to that TV? Phone Post 3.0
Yes you can stream from ps4 Phone Post 3.0

cleophus -
Kentonnnnn -

Yes you can stream from ps4 Phone Post 3.0
Nice. Hopefully they have stock left so I can pick one up over lunch break. Phone Post 3.0

Decided against it after reading reviews. Sounds like remote play isn't very good over WiFi based off of most reviews. Phone Post 3.0

Hmmmm Phone Post 3.0

Kentonnnnn - Decided against it after reading reviews. Sounds like remote play isn't very good over WiFi based off of most reviews. Phone Post 3.0

i do not own it so i personally don't know. i just wanted to say you should take reviews with a grain of salt. they are blaming the device but it very well could be there router is crap. without knowing the details of what gear they have it is hard to trust their views

I have one and a good network. The remote play works great for certain kinds of games. I believe you get down scaled to 720p or 1080i at best with the PSTV, and then there is a slight loss of image quality further when there is a ton of motion on screen like you would have in an fps. There is also the slightest bit of input delay with the device. Basically you do not want to play shooters with this.

I love mine personally but the device could have been world better. It doesn't do Netflix for example which seems like a no brainer. Essentially you are buying a PSVita with no screen but a TV out and no controller but will utilize a ps3 or ps4 controller. It does cross play same as vita, the ui is the same as the vita, takes a proprietary vita memory card, and can use vita cartridges.

That all considered there are a lot of really good vita games if you like jrpgs and such. I own a vita but why sit and play on a handheld when I have a good monitor available? I can also stream to twitch with it easy. With a vita you will spend $200+ getting it modded to have a video out so you can stream vita games. With the PSTV you just need a splitter that requires over hdcp and those can be had for 20 bucks. Phone Post 3.0

Drunkie -
Kentonnnnn - Decided against it after reading reviews. Sounds like remote play isn't very good over WiFi based off of most reviews. Phone Post 3.0

i do not own it so i personally don't know. i just wanted to say you should take reviews with a grain of salt. they are blaming the device but it very well could be there router is crap. without knowing the details of what gear they have it is hard to trust their views
My router is bottom of the barrel for quality so that's why I figured it wasn't good for me. The convenience was worth it for the $20 sale, but having to buy a good router just for this or having to wire up my house just wasn't worth it. Love the idea though. Phone Post 3.0

Probably true.
I know it sucks from XBone to Windoows 10

NHBDaddy -

Probably true.
I know it sucks from XBone to Windoows 10
Streaming to windows 10 works great for me. Phone Post 3.0

Thats definitely a great deal, i got a PSVita also Phone Post 3.0