Please check out my new drawing of Cain Velasquez

Posty Magee - Outstanding nipple work.
Could tell it was Cain before I scrolled up and saw the face.

Lol... Great work man Phone Post

Excellent.

Better and better every time.

Amazing!!! Great piece of art! Phone Post

Certainly what it feels like....

Incredible work, that piece is amazing. Top job Shoman, you should try and get him to sign it.

Snappy Whistleteeth -  

Certainly what it feels like....

WAAAAA! Phone Post

J Rokk -  That's incredible man, well done. You should send it to him. Phone Post

I agree 100%.  Send it to him at AKA. Beautiful work,Evan.

WHAT?! You didnt draw that. That is ridiculously talented if you did.

Wow... This is my favorite yet. As soon as i get the money i will have this! Phone Post

I can't believe how good these are. He is a little bit more muscular, but the traps look good on Cain :) Phone Post

OveREEMed A New Butthole - Fantastic work!

Made a slight correction to your pic though, I hope you don't mind.

http://i.imgur.com/BhIuO.jpg

thank god for primetime because i thought he was korean up until then

BlahBreh - 
Brandon McGaha -
Kanabull - Why is there a Mexican flag in the back? Phone Post
. Phone Post
. Phone Post

Zuffa mandate, must remind fanbase Cain is Mexican (forget the -American part) at all times.

Crooklyn - I love the color in the background for the flags. Splashes of color in your work always looks fantastic. 

Yeah I agree.

anyway shit is amazing as always.

Keeping this great work of art up top

TTT

this is the shit i deal with every time when i post on sherdog:

"No, as example an artist capable of duplicating the detail in those cauliflower ears (and pointy nipples!) wouldn't just blacken out the detail in the eyes, the eye detail was obviously lost when he ran the filter.

This is not a drawing and not even a very good fake drawing. It's bad enough TS is spamming for his website but spamming for a site selling fake drawings is a scam and dude should be banned."

Real talent!

Badass, Shoman.

Question: are the drawings inspired from pre-existing photos, or do you improvise (or something else entirely)? 

SnapLocally - Badass, Shoman.

Question: are the drawings inspired from pre-existing photos, or do you improvise (or something else entirely)? 

i wish i could have cain sit for me for 60 hrs but yeah... i work from photos. most artists do.

the stuff i create where i don't work from a source photo usually isn't photorealism and it's usually graphics or logos etc

Excellent. I hope that someday one of my pics will inspire art.