please do not click on this thread

Eddie,

I know things have been crazy lately in your personal life, but I'd like to
publicly thank you for recently welcoming back to your academy.
Through all the ups and downs, dramas and name changes, I'd like to
let you know I'm going to stick with you this time. Whatever decision
you come to, I know you'll do the right thing for yourself and for your
students.

your pupil

Alder

*Leaves to deal with unresolved childhood issues.

He wouldn't be the first guy to seek beyond the limitations of "brazilian" jiujitsu.

Maeda had a unique style of jiujitsu that he taught in Brazil. America has influenced jiujitsu more in 10 years than brazil did in 80. It should be called "American jiujitsu" or even better, I like how Machado puts it: "World Jiujitsu".

Catch-as-Catch-Can got better when it came to America too. It also got good when it went to Japan. I think the Japanese have influenced grappling in the last 10 years more than anyone else.

Have a nice day.

"the twister is the only move I teach that works in mma"

LOL, it does?

Theees eeez BOOOSHEET!! I just got your damn book. Oh well. I'll be anxiously awaiting your new book that revolutionizes Catch Wrestling. I hope you keep the price down. I'm afraid this may go to your head.

captivating, imo

i quite enjoy how he weaves everything together on a loom of integrity.

Two words: LOSIN' IT!

LOL @ anybody who is taking this seriously.

EddieBravo has finally surpassed KKM and Luke "I Troll All Styles" Beston to become the biggest troll in UG history.

Eddie, dude, please just STFU and go teach Jiu-Jitsu or CACC or whatever the hell it is you do.

I don't think I ever saw the real KKM's posts. Was he really that good? Does anybody have some of his work archived?

Eddie,

I personaly think you are hilarious.

I can see why you do this too, the responses some of these people put up are too fucking much.

TTT For eddie the new Prince of Leglocks!

King Knightmare, huh. Well, can someone remember the gist of some of his posts? I mean were they that trollish?

And if it was that long ago, I wonder about the standards. These days the troll scene is highly competetive; maybe KKM was ahead of his time, but could he really compete with the likes of Bravo?

I have uresolved childhood issues :)

Since Eddie now realizes that he is really a catch wrestler, the CACC community should rejoice: finally CACC has produced one person that can win in top level submission grappling competitions! ;)

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL at the people taking this seriously and giving Eddie relationship advice.

Not funny, not cool, just stop this bull shit. Please.

"Since Eddie now realizes that he is really a catch wrestler"

LMAO when he built a system based on being on your back,the whore position as catch calls it.

don't be so gullible guys! this can't be true. It's some funny shit though!