Please explain how Dern won!

Out struck in every round. 

Dropped in the 2nd. 

Dern had less significant strikes. 

Rogan was calling for her to pull guard in the 3rd because he knew she was losing. 

And the interpreter was gold!!!

You know, it’s because, you know.

You know.

Because she punch kick very strong.  Good technique.  She have lots heart never give up.  Always fight fight until stop.  

stevekt - 

Because she punch kick very strong.  Good technique.  She have lots heart never give up.  Always fight fight until stop.  

Read that in the voice of Tommy Wiseau.

Cheese a sheeken! 

Wallid ismael

It should have been a draw.

She won ass jiggle EVERY round you dumb cunt!!!!!

just give her the damn belt already!

outstruck in the first round? go read the numbers i think dern outstruck her by twice as much and they were big shots on top of that. 

she lost the second round.

the third round she took her down and cominated her on her back, threatened the finish a few times and would have choked her out if it wasnt for the bell. obvious round for her.

dern 2, yoder 1. i feel like it was a very clear cut victory and not much gray area. i suggest maybe going back and watching it again. i dont see how round 1 and 3 could be argued against her?

and on a random note, ive never seen a fighter put their chin so high in the air, surprised yoder didnt clip her ass.

2 girls fought. judges gave it to derm.

i thought favela dern lost...the other girl outstruck her, dropped her and defended a ton of takedowns...plus her fake ass broken english grammar accent is ridiculous.  bitch was born and raised in Arizona and went to college there...haha

absolutesperry -

She won ass jiggle EVERY round you dumb cunt!!!!!

just give her the damn belt already!

She got a stinking ass 

stevekt - 

I laughed.

Doesn’t effective striking get scored or have a greater worth than wild punches and takedowns that fail. 

Dern Ron won round 3 only because of the rnc attempt and back control. 

TakinAllFades -

outstruck in the first round? go read the numbers i think dern outstruck her by twice as much and they were big shots on top of that. 

the third round she took her down and cominated her on her back, threatened the finish a few times and would have choked her out if it wasnt for the bell. obvious round for her.

dern 2, yoder 1. i feel like it was a very clear cut victory and not much gray area. i suggest maybe going back and watching it again. i dont see how round 1 and 3 could be argued against her?

and on a random note, ive never seen a fighter put their chin so high in the air, surprised yoder didnt clip her ass.

I actually did rewatch round 3 because that is the only round up for debate. 

Damage has had to count for something. 

Dern went full diego Sanchez with those wild running flurries. 

jkd4200 -
TakinAllFades -

I actually did rewatch round 3 because that is the only round up for debate. 

Damage has had to count for something. 

Dern went full diego Sanchez with those wild running flurries. 

Diego doesn't land any of his punches though. She went old school Diego on her and landed a few but that still counts as octagon control. Plus taking someone down like and getting there back is as bad as a knockdown i'd say. That was the most significant thing that happened 

Dern clearly won the 1st and 3rd.

see fightmetric

Feel sorry for the gorgeous and very marketable Yoder, losing three really tight split decisions in a row in the ufc. Could have been a big star by now but questionable matchmaking and bad judging might have her back to Invicta. :( 

Ihaveseenthings -

Feel sorry for the gorgeous and very marketable Yoder, losing three really tight split decisions in a row in the ufc. Could have been a big star by now but questionable matchmaking and bad judging might have her back to Invicta. :( 

She wont be there long, UFC needs as many girls as they can get right now... let her go down and fight 3-4 times this year and she will be right back. Not a bad idea either as she is still young and can fight lesser competition down there.

Yea Dern landed more in the first and was pushing her against the cage for the rest of the round. Lost the 2nd then clearly won the 3rd. A heavy underdog did better then expected and as expected people think its a robbery. Happens every time.