Please explain how Dern won!

Acidic -
jkd4200 -
TakinAllFades -

outstruck in the first round? go read the numbers i think dern outstruck her by twice as much and they were big shots on top of that. 

she lost the second round.

the third round she took her down and cominated her on her back, threatened the finish a few times and would have choked her out if it wasnt for the bell. obvious round for her.

dern 2, yoder 1. i feel like it was a very clear cut victory and not much gray area. i suggest maybe going back and watching it again. i dont see how round 1 and 3 could be argued against her?

and on a random note, ive never seen a fighter put their chin so high in the air, surprised yoder didnt clip her ass.

I actually did rewatch round 3 because that is the only round up for debate. 

Damage has had to count for something. 

Dern went full diego Sanchez with those wild running flurries. 

Diego doesn't land any of his punches though. She went old school Diego on her and landed a few but that still counts as octagon control. Plus taking someone down like and getting there back is as bad as a knockdown i'd say. That was the most significant thing that happened 

But the back take was in the 3rd. I do give Dern the 3rd round. Just not 1 and 2. 

ranier wolfcastle -

see fightmetric

Was last nights fights under new or old rules?

fightmetrics does not always tell the whole story. 

Why not not credit the takedown defense. Dern got bloodied up in the first and was eating heavy shots and heavy leg kicks. 

Hello, Alexander K. Lee, it's nice to meet you.

Dern got more strike landed in the first and won the third clearly. End of story.