Please give Okami to Anderson next...

fuck dean lister, okami needs to fight anderson.

anderson is obviously bored, so this is a given.

a fight where he can avenge a loss will be good.

signed, it is just the fight that makes sense imo

I wonder why the Okami we've seen in the UFC couldn't get anything going against Franklin?

Dammit CRE Ace got his ass beat, get over it and STFU already. Your shit is so tired...

Tom Tourette - 
CREzja1 - Bad fight for Anderson guys, you really want him to lose?

Anderson is used to bullying guys with his superior size/strength, he can't bully Yushin unless Okami shows up weak mentally and not confident due to the broken, a real possibility. The Okami we have seen in the UFC is a terrible matchup for Anderson.

Already making excuses for Okami? Damn, you're a pathetic fuckstick.
i know right?

he says anderson will lose...but just in case his prediction goes to shit he makes an excuse for okami.

fucking no loyalty fuck. cre you're more wishy-washy than charlie brown.

CRE your losing it.

please OKAMI rematch!screw the lister fight.have okami against anderson on the show for the troops or the year end show

CREzja1 - Bad fight for Anderson guys, you really want him to lose?

Anderson is used to bullying guys with his superior size/strength, he can't bully Yushin unless Okami shows up weak mentally and not confident due to the broken hand, a real possibility. The Okami we have seen in the UFC is a terrible matchup for Anderson.

They already fought in 2006.

Cindy

LiverKickLoud&Clear - fuck dean lister, okami needs to fight anderson.
anderson is obviously bored, so this is a given.
a fight where he can avenge a loss will be good.

He's got 5 fights left, why give him Okami? Feed him Chuck Liddell, whom I think he'll beat, and let him fight his way to the 205lbs belt. Let him retire holding two belts, and if he gets beaten, well, that guy becomes a star.

I reckon Lyoto Machida and Shogun Rua would give him the most trouble..