Please hate Eddie Bravo

When did Bravo get on the same level as Rickson or Royce? Who has Bravo fought?

"Who has Bravo fought"

He doesn't fight.He is a grappler and butt scooter.

i hate jesus as well.

john is the real deal

i hate jesus as well.

john is the real deal

The more People that hate Eddie and his RG the better. Because it just means, when everyone finally gets it, I'll be ahead of the Curve and training.

Kind of reminds me of the early Days of MMA vs. TMA.

This would make my day if Eddie Bravo did commentary for the UFC on HBO.

jesus sucks. and so does eddie bravo, but i will say yesterday when i was tired the rubber guard saved my ass from getting pounded. i just locked on rubber guard and held on for dear life, and when my sparring partner would try to posture out id threaten with gogo and oma plata. worked great. didnt get punched in the face one time and i was dead tired.

It would make my day if HBO hired professionals to commentate instead of Rogan and his entourage.

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

Rick James bitches!

Eddie,

I gave you alot of grief for your inclusion of the Hemp stuff in the introduction of Mastering the Rubber Guard, and rightfully so.

Your work on the Rubber Guard, however, is magnificent. I'm practicing the movements with friends every week now. Awesome work, my friend.

i love the half guard and dog fight position work in the book and i think his introduction is the best in any book i have ever read. Tooks major balls to stand up for pot like he did.

DO you Eddie Bravo hate Chevy Chase?

Eddie Bravo is a great grappler and a cool guy. I had the chance to talk to him at the IronHeart Crown in Hammond, Ind.

Leave Chevy outta this!

The gym I train in ignores the rg and I too am reaping the bennies.

please hate tuf noobs...

I'm sure Eddie would be happy to be put in the same category as Rickson and Jesus.

Jesus is also happy to be put in the same category as Rickson.

I'd like to like Bravo but if brother burrito tells you you gotta hate....then you gotta hate.