Please help

ttt

Thanks for the bump hkp Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Hong Kong Phooey -

ttt

Phoooooooo Phone Post 3.0

Thanks to Jossel, John, Rey and Shawn.

Its sad I am trying to make this wonderful girls dreams happen and 4 OG brothers help out, yet other friends from real life ignore it, not my place to be disappointed as I am not in their shoes and moved away a long time ago, just sad complete strangers have a heart when close friends to her mom dont.

Guess thats why I posted it here, the power of the OG/UG is strong. This girls trip will happen, gonna see how far the donations go and take out my vacation pay to make up the remainder, I can go somewhere next year, she might not have that option.

She is also going to be selling shirts for charity for other children, visit the facebook page for that when they are ready, again the go fund me is for her, but the shirts and her work are for other kids battling cancer, 18 years old and so selfless. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-ComeHonorFace - TTT Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the bump and the donation brother, I really wish I could buy you a beer Phone Post 3.0

steak and chicken -
Thanks for the bump and the donation brother, I really wish I could buy you a beer Phone Post 3.0
Anything to help a fellow OG'er out. We're a family here. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody owes me or her anything here, its appreciated but if you cant do it, cant fault you, the fact you care is awesome.

Her facebook page is in the link as well, even words of support mean the world to her.

I have no investment or gain, just want to see this girl who has been through so much get some good when life has thrown lemons, again she is just so selfless that it makes me question what have I ever done in my life to even compare to that. A third time and she doesnt say screw it life sucks, she says I wanna help other kids because my first tine teddy bears and a blanket got me through it, who at 18 thinks like that?

Appreciate all the posts here and the 4 OG bothers I thank you on behalf of her and her family for the donations, feel I owe you guys something in return.

Again obviously a donation is great, helps reach the goal but I know everyone has their own life and bills, but some kind words to show support are awesome as well, lets make this beautiful girl feel special Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-ComeHonorFace -
steak and chicken -
Anything to help a fellow OG'er out. We're a family here. Phone Post 3.0
Indeed my friend, you proved that. Phone Post 3.0

Menzinger - I will see what I can do. I might have to mail a money order if that's possible. lol

My dad just battled cancer for the 2nd time and won. This sort of stuff means a lot to me and I always want to help out.
He won that battle and thats the key, its tough, my pops had a heart attack in 2004, He owns a corvette shop and I worked for him back then, he called me and said he felt light headed (went home 2 mins away to make us lunch) I drove my supercharged mustang GT to the shop and he was slumped over the desk, my.dads a beast so to see him like that was hard, had to help him to my car and drove from a small town outside of woodstock to the hospital, litterally drove 260 kms an hour in an 80 zone and called 911 on my phone and said Im pulling up to the emergency doors soon which are locked for ambulance only, got there and doors still locked, carrying my dad and kicking the door, apparently it was the right choice as he would have died if I had to wait for ems. During my 260km race all my half concious dad said was slow down lol, fuck no pops you aint dying on me

Happy to say a decade later he is all good Phone Post 3.0

Life throws us all lemons, had my dad died that day it would have crushed me, but certain friends showed their true colours, whike I was at the hospital a friend called and told him what happened

Back story..my dad was shoveling snow when the heart attack began, so driving at 260 in a mustang makes me understand him saying slow down lol.

But my friend from out of town called, told him what happened and he just drove to my days shop and shoveled the entire lot at night. Didnt ask, last thing on my mind but still love the guy for that one thoughtless gesture, did not ask he just did it and it was a heavy canada snow day Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post 3.0