Please mobilize a Prayer Circle for Tim Bradley

I guess Tim Bradley just had a 12 round war in Boxing tonite and after the fight he began to tremble and had to be taken to the hospital.

I know ppl always call Tim boring but I guess this fight was AMAZING from all reports.

I hope the guy is okay.

#bradley right after fight, he was trembling, taken on ambulance after #provodnikov #bradleyprovodnikov… instagr.am/p/W8uSPXPt8q/— Fight Hub TV (@FightHubTV) March 17, 2013

Pentagram drawn...candles lit. Phone Post

Before

After

i hope bradleys ok

I really hope Bradley is ok, that was a great fight

Bradley fought concussed from round 2 on, meaning he fought 10 rounds with a concussion.  That's absolutely terrible for your brain.

i've got a feeling we will start to see a decline in bradley after this. wish he would have boxed this guy, he got the win but i think he took some years off his prime tonight

Bradley got a bad concussion in round one. He fight a 12 round war while out of it. Could be serious. Prayers for Bradley. Phone Post

I completely missed out on this fight. I'm wishing I would've tuned in for it instead of the UFC's main event. Still, prayers and thoughts with Bradley and his family. The guy is a stud.

Tebow Worships Satan - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Bradley fought concussed from round 2 on, meaning he fought 10 rounds with a concussion.  That's absolutely terrible for your brain.

Jesus, the balls on that guy.

No kidding.

Just watched that fight on my dvr. That was a fucking war. I should have watched that live instead of GSP/Diaz.

Respects to Provodnikov and best wishes for Desert Storm.  Hope he recovers safely.

I too missed this fight and was debating whether to see it live.  Chose to watch Diaz GSP instead and am kinda regretting it.

Any links to the vid?

Tebow Worships Satan - for those who want to see the fight

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1t5z1EhguggO83TsWu

For later,thanks Phone Post

What??!! Fuck. Phone Post

Tebow Worships Satan - for those who want to see the fight

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1t5z1EhguggO83TsWu

Sub for tomorow cheers breh Phone Post

Wow... 10 rounds with a concussion!? Guy is a warrior for sure but that could end a career... Phone Post

Top Phone Post

pharochuck - i've got a feeling we will start to see a decline in bradley after this. wish he would have boxed this guy, he got the win but i think he took some years off his prime tonight

I really like Bradley, so I hope not, but realistically, that's the kind of fight that shaves years off of your career and takes you from a top guy to a drops you down a few notches.

Respect, but I wish he just fought smart instead of exciting.

Holding a good thought for Tim

Sub Phone Post

Amazing fight. After a performance like this I can see Tim getting more high profile fights.

Ruslan is a monster!

Freddie Roach is like the Blackzilians right now.(LOL JK)