Please. No more Former Fighters as Commentators (other than Cruz & Felder)

DC is always biased towards the wrestler or anyone whose ever step foot at AKA

Bisping last night was biased for every UK fighter

Those two in particular are a horrible duo they kept going back and forth and they also kept talking about things that had nothing to do with the actual fight that we were currently watching

Anik too is God Awful the guy is a gambling addict and other than talking about the LiVe BeTtInG oDdS during the round, or a fighter’s custody battle for their kid he offers absolutely fucking nothing at all

Dominick Cruz & Paul Felder are the only fighters turned commentators who are good at the job. Other than claiming Conor was gassing Khabib out by eating all of his grounded strikes, Dom hasn’t said or done anything to piss me off

10 Likes

Joe Rogan & Mike Goldberg are GOAT’d

6 Likes

The ufc should consider getting the legendary duo of Mauro Ranallo and Gus Johnson for the events they Joe rogan doesn’t attend

Idc what anyone says. Gus Johnson was awesome. Mauro always does a good job

4 Likes

Gus Johnson is lame and so is his manufactured enthusiasm

11 Likes

Mauro is overrated

3 Likes

And you call yourself a NCAA fan?? He’s incredible in both Football and Bball

mister rogers middle finger GIF

1 Like

Ill admit hes great with March Madness…i cant stand him during CFB

Well you’re wrong

top gun deal with it GIF

1 Like

Mauro was good and he studies the game! Big fan and he brought enthusiasm!

Gus Johnson was ass and wore makeup. And he was just there to be there!

I enjoyed Goldberg because tried and he had true love for MMA/UFC he got shafted.

I enjoyed trigg and bas with Mauro perfect!

MR. C

3 Likes

Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Also another thing. Why do they always have three people on the booth now?

The general rule of thumb is always Two. Joe and Goldie. Two is perfect. It’s the textbook formula. Color commentator and play-by-play

When you have 3 it’s a mess and they always end up talking over one another. It’s so fucking annoying

3 Likes

haha yeah his enthusiasm for the betting sponsors is real.

that bit where he mentioned the custody battle, unreal, reminded me of the running man. painful lack of respect. honorary mention for Ariel badgering Jorge Masvidal about his dad’s criminal history

3 Likes

You know the BEST way to watch a fight? Zero commentating

Don’t believe me? If you have UFC Fight Pass open that bad boy up right now and watch Nick Diaz v. Scott Smith

For some reason the fight video on Fight Pass was uploaded with no commentating and it’s all filmed from just one camera the entire fight.

I love the no commentating part. But not so much the one Camera view the whole time. Not sure why they uploaded it like that

I remember hearing that live thinking why in God’s name did he just say that :joy:

Dominick is the best IMO, but I disagree with the premise that bias commentary is even an issue.

1 Like

There’s no replacement for the perspective of an athlete who has been there. I’d much rather have expert commentary from someone like Din Thomas, a great retired fighter, martial artist and coach, than some stuffed shirt who went to broadcasting school and doesn’t know a hook from a jab and just shouts repetitive catch phrases and buzz words all night.

Did you watch the PPV yesterday? It was horrible with DC and Bisping

Of course I did, but I disagree with you. I had no problem listening to Bisping. I have a problem listening to DC cuz he sucks not because he’s bias.

2 Likes

They need to get rid it the camera that shows their reactions.
It’s nauseating seeing Rogan grab hold of Cormiers arm every time something happens
We don’t need to be reminded of Rogan’s Alabama black snake fetish every 5 minutes

I missed it. What custody battle did he mention?

The live odds thing is something that at least 50% of the audience want to hear. Gambling is a massive part of their mainstream audience.

1 Like