Please post the Tito/ Forrest Vid

cant find the fight anywhere

Lol....

wtf! I guess that is what is known as a bitch slap...

ttt... for one of the funniest videos I've ever seen! LOL!

UFC 59 Tito Ortiz vs Forest Griffin
Uploaded by J3nova

Copy cat ;)

bad decision

Couple things I noticed.

Titos striking didnt look bad. And he was respectful.

Forrest is super tough, and he beleive he won the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Forrest should have won.

LOL @ 30-27 ortiz

I think Tito won the 3rd

thanks for posting this

Personally, I think Forrest won both the second and the third round. He controlled the latter part of the fight with his aggressiveness and uncanny ability to stuff Tito's shots. Tito dominated the first round, no question, but I still don't see where the first judge came up with 30-27. I think Rogan and Bonnar were right when they said it looked like he gassed in the second and third and Forrest took advantage of it. Regardless of the outcome, I think it went a long way in proving that at least one of the guys to come out of The Ultimate Fighter deserves their place. I wouldn't mind seeing Forrest vs. Babalu after they finish their fights with Bonnar and Liddell.

The first round wasn't 10-8, imo. Tito did dominate, but Forrest was nowhere near being finished. He was actively working the full time. He was also able to get back to his feet near the end and get some good strikes in. If Forrest had not gotten back to his feet and gotten some good strikes in, then I may have given it 10-8 for Tito, b/c Forrest would have had absolutely zero offence in that round.

I think Forrest needed to just go balls to the wall for the last 20 seconds of the 3rd round.

Also, are the judges score cards turned in after each round or do they get to hold on to their scores until the end of the fight?

was not a 10-8 round because there was no knockdown.
a takedown and elbows does not constitute a 10-8 rd. forrest was working from the bottom and managed to stand up.

it was a 10-9 rd

"was not a 10-8 round because there was no knockdown."

This is MMA not boxing, knockdowns are not part of the criteria for a 10-8 round...

"He controlled the latter part of the fight with his aggressiveness and uncanny ability to stuff Tito's shots. Tito dominated the first round, no question, but I still don't see where the first judge came up with 30-27. I think Rogan and Bonnar were right when they said it looked like he gassed in the second and third and Forrest took advantage of it."

Tito's leg was broken, perhaps this had something to do with it? Now Forrest broke his leg, so he gets credit for that, but it probably has a lot to do with why Tito looked bad in the second and third round, and Forrest's "uncanny ability to stuff Tito's sprawl considering Tito took him down at will in the first round.

That said Tito still clearly won the stand up in the third round... he landed more shots and more power shots.

I assume the judge who scored it 30-27 had it 10-8,10-10,10-9.

"He was also able to get back to his feet near the end and get some good strikes in."

He got up for less then 30 seconds, landed exactly 1 punch, and then Tito took him back down and started pounding on him again... strikes that don't land don't count.

ttt