Please send good thoughts

I'm not a religious man but I've gone through a Hell of a few yrs. Sis got cancer beat it then lost a yr later. Mom got cancer right after from the grief she wants to give up!

uncle got shot less than an inch from the heart by some pos trying to rob the store he was working in. He barely made it. Cousin dead at 45 yrs old heart attack just a few mouths ago

Now my dad, I'll admit he is a pos dead beat drunk but he has tried to make amends the last few years and we've forgave him. Heart attack yesterday morning. Looked dead he is now breathing on his own and blinking but godamnit we're dropping like flies. I wish it were me

That is a lot of heavy shit. I will send some positive thoughts your way. I wish your Dad a speedy recovery! 

NiteProwleR -

I'm not a religious man but I've gone through a Hell of a few yrs. Sis got cancer beat it then lost a yr later. Mom got cancer right after from the grief she wants to give up!

uncle got shot less than an inch from the heart by some pos trying to rob the store he was working in. He barely made it. Cousin dead at 45 yrs old heart attack just a few mouths ago

Now my dad, I'll admit he is a pos dead beat drunk but he has tried to make amends the last few years and we've forgave him. Heart attack yesterday morning. Looked dead he is now breathing on his own and blinking but godamnit we're dropping like flies. I wish it were me

Hang in there, bro. 

The OG could argue over whether water is wet and although the forum seems divided into the Trumptards and Libtards we still come together to take care of one of our own. 

Were here for you if you need anything. 

you got it friend!

Keep your head up, brotha! Positive thoughts your way. Talk to someone if you need to...thats a lot to carry alone.

thanks guys I know it's clinched to say but you only have one dad. He may be a pos but it's all bs. That fucker did one thing right signed over the house to my mom and got the fuck out of our lives.

Much less I can say fit my sis's ex who promised the house to his kids and turned around and got married and said fuck his kids who always took his side.

The loss of loved ones is one of the hardest things anyone can deal with. It has been the only thing that has really caused me to have breakdowns in my adult life. I've always gotten through though. 

I hope you continue to have the strength to get through this part of your life. You will make it through. 

Bro hug for ya OP.

By the way, your story sounds like a real depressing country/western song.

I sang Dixie

Not good he's in a coma

Dang, thoughts and prayers Prowler.

Thank you guys

Waiting on the results from the brain trauma 1hr

Prayers sent. 

Fuerza, amigo.

Gracias Pedro

Fucking brother just blamed me for everything and he hates my dad but one shot will do it. I pretty much snapped and told him off and did something blasphemous. Wanna see? I'm not really religious but if there's hell below I'm there

Fucking almost did it wrote a note and everything then I saw my sister's photo and remember how she suffered through cancer twice. I don't deserve an easy way out but I do wish I was gone. Like anywhere but here.