Please Share Your Secret Moves...

To licking pussy....

At the end of the month MrNiceGuy and myself will be partaking in giving my friend "G" multiple orgasms.. Poor thing hasn't cum in like 10 years and I want to give her an amazing night.. She's really into me and thinks MNG is hot as fuck and we've been seriously flirting together for weeks now. It's gonna happen after an event at a hotel.

I know I could ask MNG for tips but I wanna impress him and surprise him with some skills when It happens..

I know what I like but others may like different things.. I haven't licked pussy in like 9 years. I'm rusty. School me fellas on the sweet sweet tricks of licking that delicious pussy.

Pics of G
https://imgur.com/a/6DCpS
https://imgur.com/a/HNNFX
https://imgur.com/a/vxvxT Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Make sure she washes that sweaty ass. nibble the clit lightly, but mostly just spell the alphabet, when that gets old, spell crazy words like supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

No offense to your friend but you and MNG can do better.
But in for secret moves anyway. Phone Post 3.0

NH you better fucking film this shit and send me a link to the video when you're done. That's my advice.

Also women have this thing called a 'klitaurus' which, once located, makes everything much easier. Work that and use fingers else where. Couple of options. Phone Post 3.0

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse - No offense to your friend but you and MNG can do better.
I like what she's got, so does MNG.. Shes cool as fuck! But thanks for the input.

Now that we're done judging my potential tail hook me up there expert. Phone Post 3.0

I gave you the tools you need. Now just have fun with it. DUH!

Internet - NH you better fucking film this shit and send me a link to the video when you're done. That's my advice.

Also women have this thing called a 'klitaurus' which, once located, makes everything much easier. Work that and use fingers else where. Couple of options. Phone Post 3.0
It may be a shock for ya but i have one of those too! Hahahah! I know the anatomy, and I'm not a retard.. I just wanna blow her fucking mind and I want MNG to get really turned on... I thought you guys might have a secret go to move that's awesome as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Doomsday -

I gave you the tools you need. Now just have fun with it. DUH!

Room will be equipped with a hot tub so we're good to go! Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality -
I like what she's got, so does MNG.. Shes cool as fuck! But thanks for the input.

Now that we're done judging my potential tail hook me up there expert. Phone Post 3.0
Blow raspberries on her vajayjay and then laugh like a child.
My ex loved that so much that we're not together anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Lol! Phone Post 3.0

Spell out 'yeah you like that don't you, you fuckin idiot'. Then she will squirt gloriously during which you'll feel like Conor McLeod during the Quickening. Then you get her power. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality -
Internet - NH you better fucking film this shit and send me a link to the video when you're done. That's my advice.

It may be a shock for ya but i have one of those too! Hahahah! I know the anatomy, and I'm not a retard.. I just wanna blow her fucking mind and I want MNG to get really turned on... I thought you guys might have a secret go to move that's awesome as fuck. Phone Post 3.0
If you really want to blow her mind start fingering her arse with Neil deGrasse's Cosmos on in the background. Phone Post 3.0

NH, you and by extension MNG certainly lead interesting lives.

I have no secrets to offer but will enjoy reading this entertaINing thread. Phone Post 3.0

1) Wear gloves and film yourself punching empty paint cans in a box truck.

2) ????

3) Profit.

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -
NorthernHospitality -

Blow raspberries on her vajayjay and then laugh like a child.
My ex loved that so much that we're not together anymore. Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

A poster that respects the rules?  VTFU

A lot of it is the buildup before the actual event. Kiss all over neck, ear, and collarbone while running AROUND her pussy before you actually touch it. Then when you start touching it, don't go right for the clit.

Go down and start licking all around the outer labia, clockwise up around clit, down other outer labia, around perineum. Do this for a minute, getting the whole area soaked. Now she will be very turned on. Stick your tongue as far up her pussy as you possibly can and then slowly work a finger up there. At this point, flatten your tongue and start working on the clit. Go in a rhythmic circular motion, keeping your tongue and jaw locked in place and moving your head. Work in another finger if your hands are small and continue to go circular with your tongue while fingerfucking her. Make noises that indicate how much you're enjoying yourself and use your other hand to play with yourself. Have MHN play with her tits while you're going to town on her and yourself. Do not stop the rhythmic circle while going in and out. You will get tired.

If you do not deviate from your rhythm and keep your tongue flat she will cum. At that point you can start for a g-spot orgasm if you guys wanna try that. And I can guide you through that as well, haha. Hope this helps. Phone Post 3.0

Typos. MNG, not MHN. And "rubbing" around her pussy, not "running." That would be weird. Phone Post 3.0

She looks like a squirter. Phone Post 3.0