Please someone make a poll about Palhares decision

I would like to see a poll on whether you agree or disagree with Danas banning decision on Palhares.

Agree- ??
Disagree -???

Use search. There's about a million threads on it. Phone Post 3.0

Strongly disagree with the decision to ban him.
I did not find him anymore malicious then other fighters.

Leglocks are dangerous, and cause injury easily, but they are perfectly legal.

Vasechkin - Strongly disagree with the decision to ban him.
I did not find him anymore malicious then other fighters.

Leglocks are dangerous, and cause injury easily, but they are perfectly legal.

I agree with you.

But a poll would be easy to see what the numbers would say by a simple agree or disagree with Danas decision. Ban for LIFE? Are you kidding? How about some compassion! Forgiveness, second chances ect.

Fightrs from Brazil have worked very hard under much harder circumstances to achive where they are. They don't come from backrounds like we do in the U.S.A. The fact he lost money on this fight was enough and EXCEPTIONALLY hard on him compared to any U.S. fighters.

The guy went to a new weight class, and just took out a very solid fighter, while looking great in the process.

I was happy for him reinvigorating his career, then Dana bans him.

I don't see him doing anything wrong in that fight, except for missing first leglock attempt.

He should've been enjoying his well deserved bonus, not looking for a new job.

Seems like this thread has been the one with reason.

Still a poll would hopefully show some support for Palheres and voted against Danas decision.

Lifetime ban for something like tis is just over te top. I can see cheating with drugs and other things. But not a one seond hold in the middle of a fight. Sorry but just to HARSH!

I can understand the message Dana is trying to send to fighters. That this sort of thing will not be tolerated in this sport today. Unfortunatly this is not the right guy or right circumstance.

85-90% either agreed with the ban or thought he should be suspended.

Considering it was his THIRD suspension by an athletic commission - not just the UFC - (twice for continuing to fight after the stoppage and once for steroids).. it's a no-brainer. How many fighters get four strikes?

And it's not like he got suspended for saying something on twitter. All of his suspensions were for violations that put other fighters at risk. Why should he get four chances when he is hurting the chances of other fighters?

Bucephalus - 85-90% either agreed with the ban or thought he should be suspended.

Considering it was his THIRD suspension by an athletic commission - not just the UFC - (twice for continuing to fight after the stoppage and once for steroids).. it's a no-brainer. How many fighters get four strikes?

And it's not like he got suspended for saying something on twitter. All of his suspensions were for violations that put other fighters at risk. Why should he get four chances when he is hurting the chances of other fighters?

This, time to accept it peasants. Phone Post

Poll should include

Agree with ban

Agree with cut but no ban

Disagree with both

I like weight cut penis Phone Post