please stop reporting M1 Global 'News'

why does the UG have such a hard on for M1 news? no one cares if evangi(who has a girls name) has not heard of a certain matchup or what fedors fake twitter account says.

please leave those retards in thier own little world and quit reporting stuff that isnt even news.. especially from M1

thanks

ufc has bought strikeforce and half of the news items are still BS from M1.

this is one of the premier MMA sites and should take resposibility of its damn homepage.

the top ten buzz list is also a POS

M-1 Global manages Fedor Emelianenko, the greatest heavyweight fighter of all time. That means they generate real news.

hey thanks for the reply MB. I understand your point but some of this stuff is just BS that is obvious and just restated by M1 and called 'news'

I understand that point kirik but we dont see all these news releases from other camps and management with established fighters.

sorry I just think its too saturated with M1 lately

Please report news relating to the UFC and UFC alone.  All other productions, managements, and fighters are 100% irrelevant.

Thanks!

Morons everywhere. 

yeah, their own little world.

How many continents did they put shows on last year? how's about 250 fighters on their roster?

Who's got a direct contract with Showtime now?

They're building, just because you have tunnel vision and are a media puppet doesn't mean you're right. 

A 21 Second BJ -  Please report news relating to the UFC and UFC alone.  All other productions, managements, and fighters are 100% irrelevant.

Thanks!
Morons everywhere. 

eggzactly