Please tip Kim Coutures opponent....

When she brings you your breakfast at the local diner. As an avid Strikeforce supporter I am ashamed of what I saw last night. I have heard that her next opponent is the greeter at the Walmart in Portland.

it was so sad to see that fight. She had no business fighting as a pro mma fighter. She looked like someone who just won the raffle ticket to be a fighter or something.

Someone on here said she is a smoker and doesn't really train to fight either... I Felt really bad for the ass handing she received.

JimmersonzGlove -  She should have her license revoked for a year. That looked really bad...this is the one time I'm glad that a ton of people don't have HDnet.

"so you wanna be a fuckin fighter? get in there and fight Kim Couture!"

Awful that she got on the main card.

Fights like that should not be on big cards. Kim isnt a draw, she doesnt bring viewers, noone gives a shit about her at this point.

I have been an avid Strikeforce fan for years. That garbage last night was just as bad as Elite hand picking scrubs for Kimbo. Coker should be ashamed.

video?

newbloodmma -  video?

You don't need a video. Just go out drinking at your local Honkey Tonk. I'm sure two drunk broads will throw down and put on a better fight than that garbage.

I'd like to see Kimmy fight Cyborg.

That was pretty dam bad. Not Kim's fault though.

Couture vs Kvokov vid

I give Kvokov credit for walking in there, but she really had no business being there.

You know what I noticed, I dont know how accurate this is because it was hard to tell, but it seemed like Kim didn't really go over and talk to her opponent after the fight... I Dont know, maybe it was just off camera, but if she really didnt go say anything dont you think that is kind of rude? IT seems like that is just accepted as something the winner usually does and I was looking to see what she would do and I didnt notice that she said anything to the other camp or anything...

Maybe I just missed it.

Anyone else notice anything like that?

Agreed. Lina (and to an extent Kim) put on the most pitiful display I've ever seen...the first exchange looked like a couple of middle-school girls slap-fighting, complete with arms flailing and heads craned backwards.

FCM - I'd like to see Kimmy fight Cyborg.

stfu

shameful

timkd - You know what I noticed, I dont know how accurate this is because it was hard to tell, but it seemed like Kim didn't really go over and talk to her opponent after the fight... I Dont know, maybe it was just off camera, but if she really didnt go say anything dont you think that is kind of rude? IT seems like that is just accepted as something the winner usually does and I was looking to see what she would do and I didnt notice that she said anything to the other camp or anything...

Maybe I just missed it.

Anyone else notice anything like that?

Yeah, I noticed that too. Maybe the camera just didn't get it. If not, thats a little weird...

Golden Boy - When she brings you your breakfast at the local diner. As an avid Strikeforce supporter I am ashamed of what I saw last night. I have heard that her next opponent is the greeter at the Walmart in Portland.

Walmart greeter via the funky combination of desolation and old person urine

billoni - Couture vs Kvokov vid

I give Kvokov credit for walking in there, but she really had no business being there.

Jesus fucking Christ, I couldn't even finish watching that steaming pile of shite.

How long did that go on?

Fuck, you guys feel bad, she fought higher on the card than I did!

My team and I drove up with her in the van and had to listen to how star struck she was and how she felt she didn't even belong there. No shit. I was already mad she was even on the card since she was sponsored by Camel. Then when we arrived at the arena, before she even stepped those ratty ass toenails on the ground, she stuffed a cigarette in those shriveled lips of hers. Now that's a professional athlete!

She looked like one of Marge Simpson's sisters, but hey, I only hope to one day reach the levels of this sport that she has and one day to get to fight ahead of her on a card... put that in your cigarette and smoke it!

Yeah!

Joe Riggs - Fuck, you guys feel bad, she fought higher on the card than I did!

My team and I drove up with her in the van and had to listen to how star struck she was and how she felt she didn't even belong there. No shit. I was already mad she was even on the card since she was sponsored by Camel. Then when we arrived at the arena, before she even stepped those ratty ass toenails on the ground, she stuffed a cigarette in those shriveled lips of hers. Now that's a professional athlete!

She looked like one of Marge Simpson's sisters, but hey, I only hope to one day reach the levels of this sport that she has and one day to get to fight ahead of her on a card... put that in your cigarette and smoke it!

Congrats on the great win.

Maybe you need to marry Brock Lesnar and change your name to Joe Lesnar, then maybe you might get higher on the next card.