Please tip Kim Coutures opponent....

Joe Riggs - Fuck, you guys feel bad, she fought higher on the card than I did!

My team and I drove up with her in the van and had to listen to how star struck she was and how she felt she didn't even belong there. No shit. I was already mad she was even on the card since she was sponsored by Camel. Then when we arrived at the arena, before she even stepped those ratty ass toenails on the ground, she stuffed a cigarette in those shriveled lips of hers. Now that's a professional athlete!

She looked like one of Marge Simpson's sisters, but hey, I only hope to one day reach the levels of this sport that she has and one day to get to fight ahead of her on a card... put that in your cigarette and smoke it!

hahaha. riggs was not fucking around on this one.

billoni - Couture vs Kvokov vid

I give Kvokov credit for walking in there, but she really had no business being there.

That was painful to watch, particularly since the fight didnt even start until 7 minutes into the video.

lol nice post Riggs

Wow, lol.

Was she seriously sponsored by Camel?

fvsocal - 
Knux - Wow, lol.

Was she seriously sponsored by Camel?

Senorita Dank,

That was sarcasm.

Love,

Mr. Mitchell.

I was going to say that's one helluva sponsorship! If I ever go pro, I would want to be sponsored by Roor bongs.

yeah i was there and watched the event on dvr again today.

this fight was probably the worst mma fight i've ever seen, and i see it holding that title for a long time. there's nothing good i can say about this fight. i thought kim couture was bad for female MMA.... just, wow!

worse yet, she was CRYING after the fight. and i don't mean a tear was leaking down, she was really crying pretty good. and when the decision was announced you could read her lips and she says "this is bullshit".

what i find sad is that kim couture couldn't even land anything clean on her. she was fighting someone who didn't know how to fight, and didn't want to fight, and still didn't know what to do.

very lame for both women.

a very bad night for women's mma.

Let's all forget about how bad last night's fight was!

Or at least try to... it was pretty fucking bad.

timkd - it was so sad to see that fight. She had no business fighting as a pro mma fighter. She looked like someone who just won the raffle ticket to be a fighter or something.

Someone on here said she is a smoker and doesn't really train to fight either... I Felt really bad for the ass handing she received.

Ya that was me who told you she smokes and I tried to warn you guys about this chick, I said from the get go that this was the most embarassing stupid match up ESPECIALLY to be aired on a card like StrikeForce, it truely does make womens mma look like a joke which pisses me off and I feel bad for the girls and guys that actually work hard to be on a card like that and then some joke of a fighter gets on there to be fed to kimmie. STUPID

As a matter of fact, I'm calling Kim out! If she wants to fight, lets fight, I offered to fight her and they denied me because they wanted to build her ego, I have NOTHING against her personally, she might be the nicest girl in the world, but MMA isn't about who's nice and not its about fighting and I wanna fight her because I'm tired of her getting all this publicity like she's something extra special, she's not alot of pple have worked way harder for the spot they took up with BS on the card, KIMMIE LETS FIGHT!

Daniel Plainview -  Men's MMA is full of mismatches as well; it's not limited tothe women.  Many UFC fighters have multiple 0-1 opponents on their records, and NOT at the beginning of their careers.

One of the worst mismatches I ever saw was at an Extreme Challenge in Iowa.  Jason Black, who was like 16-0 at the time fought a Tae Kwon Do guy with one single fight to his record.  Wanna guess how that turned out?

I guess the point I'm attempting to make is that there seems to be a double standard taking shape inthe MMA community.  Record padding and mismatches are accepted and sometimes encouraged when it comes to male fighters, but when the same thing happens in womens' MMA, people start  to freak out and question the legitimacy of womens' MMA.

Ya because we are still struggling to be accepted as female mma fighters and it doesn't help when pple see this kinda stuff, women have something more to prove and you can see how much of a step back this was for us by everyone's reactions

eljefe403 - Like her or not; kim couture showed some major improvement from her last fight, and attacked her strong and hard,

Nice fight
Beating up such an opponent really demonstraits nothing about her skill set

funny shit

Power Clean - TTT for couture vs. tate

I'll make 25 to fight her too if I have to, so no reason we shouldn't fight if she thinks she's ready for televised fights her record is 1-1 and mine is 2-1, what do you guys think? I'm goin public with this for real and we'll see if she buckles or fights

TkDwn - 
Power Clean - TTT for couture vs. tate

I'll make 25 to fight her too if I have to, so no reason we shouldn't fight if she thinks she's ready for televised fights her record is 1-1 and mine is 2-1, what do you guys think? I'm goin public with this for real and we'll see if she buckles or fights

She'll only fight you if your training camp only consists of smoking 2 packs a day a month before the fight.

Daniel Plainview -  Men's MMA is full of mismatches as well; it's not limited tothe women.  Many UFC fighters have multiple 0-1 opponents on their records, and NOT at the beginning of their careers.

One of the worst mismatches I ever saw was at an Extreme Challenge in Iowa.  Jason Black, who was like 16-0 at the time fought a Tae Kwon Do guy with one single fight to his record.  Wanna guess how that turned out?

I guess the point I'm attempting to make is that there seems to be a double standard taking shape inthe MMA community.  Record padding and mismatches are accepted and sometimes encouraged when it comes to male fighters, but when the same thing happens in womens' MMA, people start  to freak out and question the legitimacy of womens' MMA.

Actually the worst matchup seems to be Rothwell against some out of shape fat kid. They kept the fight going even after ref stoppage. Horrible. I will never become a fan of anyone that agrees to fight a nonathletic chump on some show.

Good Win Joe...Congrats.

I'll be in AZ this Feb...I'd love to stop by and train.

TkDwn - 

I'll support this!

Great fight Joe--you fought a tough & game opponent and did an awesome job.

TTT for Joe

lmna@joe riggs...its a fucking disgrace!

and i bet yoko was prancing around thinking she is fucking vanderlei silva after the fight