Plot hole in "The Muppets"

The Muppets needed to raise $10 million to save their studio.

That greedy fuck, Kermit, had a mansion in Bel Air. Fucker could've sold that shit for at least 3-4 mil and moved into a studio at Oakwood Apartments in Burbank.

Dude is living in the lap of luxury while Fozzy is getting abused in Reno and Rowlf is unemployed. Kermit is a dick.

Ban yourself for this... No one crosses the blue eagle and lives. Phone Post 3.0

so he sells his mansion for 3-4 mil and they need 10 mil.......

wut? Phone Post 3.0

Kermit was a squatter and trying to force a claim of adverse possession.  He was a champion of the common people by making a grab from the fat cats down on Wall Street.  Fuck you for suggesting otherwise

Fabes -

That greedy fuck, Kermit, had a mansion in Bel Air. Fucker could've sold that shit for at least 3-4 mil and moved into a studio at Oakwood Apartments in Burbank.

Dude is living in the lap of luxury while Fozzy is getting abused in Reno and Rowlf is unemployed. Kermit is a dick.

I hope those two old fucks from the balcony run a train on you while they heckle you for your small penis for suggesting such a thing.

Fuck you OP!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Mencken -

Kermit was a squatter and trying to force a claim of adverse possession.  He was a champion of the common people by making a grab from the fat cats down on Wall Street.  Fuck you for suggesting otherwise

I think I just got PWN3D. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
Fabes -

I hope those two old fucks from the balcony run a train on you while they heckle you for your small penis for suggesting such a thing.

Fuck you OP!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Well that escalated quickly. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes is letting the kids movies get to him. You think they care about plot holes for kids.

Nope. Phone Post 3.0

What about Piggie? Bitch was living LARGE but did she offer to kick in? Pfft nah, she only cares about that green amphibian dick.

MuchRespec' - What about Piggie? Bitch was living LARGE but did she offer to kick in? Pfft nah, she only cares about that green amphibian dick.
Yeah! Phone Post 3.0

Everyone knows Piggy is a cunt.  No surprise there

MuchRespec' - What about Piggie? Bitch was living LARGE but did she offer to kick in? Pfft nah, she only cares about that green amphibian dick.

"It's not easy being green...except when you are slaying that pork cunt with my green hanglong"

-Kermit Phone Post 3.0

Dmoney35 - so he sells his mansion for 3-4 mil and they need 10 mil.......

wut? Phone Post 3.0
Then they only need to raise 6-7 more.

C'mon meow!

And Kermit is such a quitter. Dude has tiny frog balls. Phone Post 3.0

god I love the muppets Phone Post 3.0

I love them too, but they are definitely flawed.

Fabes -
Dmoney35 - so he sells his mansion for 3-4 mil and they need 10 mil.......

wut? Phone Post 3.0
Then they only need to raise 6-7 more.

C'mon meow!

And Kermit is such a quitter. Dude has tiny frog balls. Phone Post 3.0
Tiny balls? Bitch please.

Ever wonder why although Kermit is a frog you never see him hop? Phone Post 3.0