Plot Hole - Walking Dead season premiere

Isn't Herschel a veterinarian? Why didn't they get the vet to come out and take a look at the sick pig?

Seems like that would have been the logical choice.

I thought the same thing.

And maybe I missed it, but how much time elapsed since last season's finale? Seems like they built themselves quite the compound.

really?

On Talking Dead i though the producer said it had been like 6-8 months since last season

I've seen Brazilian big butt orgy videos with less gaping holes than a Walking Dead episode.

He did look at it and said he didn't know why it was sick.

There's no reason to believe this did not happen behind the scene!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Herschel also now has a working leg.

Are you the guy that was complaining to Kirik about the gay ads you were seeing on your sidebar?

shaqitup - 

Yeah, the one without the prosthetic.

Sagiv Lapkin -

Are you the guy that was complaining to Kirik about the gay ads you were seeing on your sidebar?

That's him lol Phone Post

I missed the first 10-15 minutes of the show. What is significance of the dead pig? 

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Sagiv Lapkin -

Lol.

...aaaaand he's gone from this thread now. Phone Post 3.0

SteelyRes211 -
shaqitup - 

Yeah, the one without the prosthetic.
LOL Phone Post 3.0

SteelyRes211 - 
shaqitup - 

<br />
Yeah, the one without the prosthetic.</blockquote>

you don't walk that easily with a makeshift prosthetic, especially when the surgery you received was Rick chopping your leg off with a machete.

I will continue to watch the show, but people complaining about "plot holes", probably shouldn't, as there will be more.

Randy Marsh -

I missed the first 10-15 minutes of the show. What is significance of the dead pig? 

Nothing really, it was just foreshadowing that something was wrong, the kid dying at the end confirmed it.

On a side note no one should date Beth or else they'll die horribly. Phone Post

Lol it's veegoh! Hey remember that one time you asked... Phone Post

What about the paper mache roof at that store? I mean sure one hole forms...but it was caving random holes everywhere all at once.

Also, why leave a dead pig to rot? Take care of that shit. Phone Post

im not sure i know what thread you are talking about, lol