Plot Hole - Walking Dead season premiere

That's not a plot hole. It's an inconsistency. Anyone who had read Kirkmans stuff knows his stuff is rife with them .

Here's a plot hole rarely explained in any zombie movie: Time . Time and decay seem to halt for most zombies. They look gooey and scary but a lack of water would eventually turn their skin to dust and their muscles to jerky. Phone Post 3.0

The pig is probably just sick of carl trting to fuck it. Phone Post

That's your plot hole? The vet didn't look at the pig?! If you can suspend belief that the world is full of zombies, then try to believe this one too.

Nitecrawler - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

Are you the guy that was complaining to Kirik about the gay ads you were seeing on your sidebar?

too funny

WTF is this add doing on the UG

^

That's the good stuff, lol.

Zoso - What about the paper mache roof at that store? I mean sure one hole forms...but it was caving random holes everywhere all at once.

This. Ruined the whole episode for me Phone Post

hercules_mma_kosark - 
Zoso - What about the paper mache roof at that store? I mean sure one hole forms...but it was caving random holes everywhere all at once.

This. Ruined the whole episode for me Phone Post

It's supermarket roof.

A roof like that isn't mean to hold the weight of a helicopter, let alone the additional impact of one crashing into it.

In addition, any rainfall that happened after the crash, as well as any fluids from the helicopter, would cause additional damage to the roof.

The impact from the crash probably caused a seam or channel to form along the roof and direct the flow and collection of the water.