PLS FEDOR VS BARNETT CORMIER WINNER

This would in my mind solidify him a match in UFC.

I love fedor too man, but i think he does lose to either one of those guys at this age. :( .

Barnett wanted nothing to do with him

Who else should they bring to fight the winner if not FEDOR

Rtemp420 - Who else should they bring to fight the winner if not FEDOR

They get to keep fishing for scrubs. Nothing fedor has done in his last fights warrants a fight against anyone of that caliber. You guys are so delusional and like to forget he got crushed 3 fights straight by good fighters, he has not worked his way back up yet not even close. Phone Post

If offering him Lesnar money didn't make him sign, he won't sign ever.

The winner of Barnett/Cormier deserves a UFC title shot after JDS/Reem

Someone is obviously a stoner, and for more reasons than having hitler's birthday in your sign in name.

Surprised people still want to see Fedor fight top competition that much. He's a small HW who gets plowed when he fights a decent opponent. Phone Post

I think a fight like that is too much for Fedor at this point. It reminds me of people expecting Chuck to make a come-back after he beat Wanderlei. It was obvious by that point in Chuck's career that he wasn't the same, just like it's obvious that Fedor is no longer the same, so I don't think it's a good idea to throw the guy back into the top of the division.

I say, let him try string some smaller wins together, such as against guys like Gonzaga and Rizzo, and if he can get by those people, then we should talk a little bit about Fedor possibly returning to the top of the division.

Fedor already lost to Bigfoot (and Werdum, and Hendo), and you think he should fight the winner of Barnett vs. Cormier? First off, he would need to earn that. He hasn't.

Beyond that, Fedor can come to the UFC when he completely drops M-1 and gets management that aren't mafia-types. These are people who wanted to renegotiate an existing contract after the Rogers fight, and then wanted to renegotiate again for more things after he lost to Werdum. There was a time when Zuffa layed out an unbelievably enormous contract for Fedor that included everything except co-promotion and they turned it down. Fedor isn't worth anywhere near as much and M-1 burned their chances, and has a track record of creating renegotiation headaches despite existing contracts. It's over. M-1 can stay fucked, and as long as Fedor is a part of M-1 he is shackled to their corpse.

Proteus The Invincible - I say, let him try string some smaller wins together, such as against guys like Gonzaga and Rizzo, and if he can get by those people, then we should talk a little bit about Fedor possibly returning to the top of the division.

Gonzaga is back in the UFC. He is fighting on the next Brazil card. With Jon Madsen signed by Bellator, that leaves very few good HW fighters out there for Fedor to fight.