Plumbers around

Have a question. Does this roughed in plumbing look like it would work for a basement bathroom? I can’t visualize it all all. 

DO NOT OPEN THOSE!

All the trapped souls from the indian burial ground will escape.

It looks good the way it is. I would leave it alone.

Nice humble brag with the TP btw.

They look pretty close together. Framing will have to be correct. Big ones toilet., medium larger is shower. Small one, sink, one going to ceiling is vent.  Can't tell what the one with black boot is for. I'm also not a plumber. Fire sprinklera here. But everything looks there.

nofx -

Nice humble brag with the TP btw.

Lol that wasn’t the case. The wife is a couponer

Stay Wild -

They look pretty close together. Framing will have to be correct. Big ones toilet., medium larger is shower. Small one, sink, one going to ceiling is vent.  Can't tell what the one with black boot is for. I'm also not a plumber. Fire sprinklera here. But everything looks there.

The black boot area I believe is for a shower due to having a p trap I’m assuming. Also yea everything seems too close together 

Stay Wild -

Also side note. I have an interview for an apprenticeship for a sprinkler fitters Union as soon as shit opens up

1 Like

The four-inch pipe is For a toilet, the black box is a tub box, the 2in pipe going up is a vent, the 3in is probably also a vent, and the other 2in is a mystery. cut the cap and see if water is sitting in it my bet it is it has a ptrap for a washer drain that was going to be on the other side of the wall they were going to frame out .

1 Like

The lav drain would be run of of one of the vents but probably from the on left of the toilet 

JPro -

The four-inch pipe is For a toilet, the black box is a tub box, the 2in pipe going up is a vent, the 3in is probably also a vent, and the other 2in is a mystery. cut the cap and see if water is sitting in it my bet it is it has a ptrap for a washer drain that was going to be on the other side of the wall they were going to frame out .

3in not four 

kungfugrip -
JPro -

3in not four 

Well then you will need to chip concrete to get the flange on. They make a 3in in the pipe closet flange but I don’t like using them. It reduces the pipe to 2in.

1 Like

Hulk74 -
Stay Wild -

Also side note. I have an interview for an apprenticeship for a sprinkler fitters Union as soon as shit opens up

great move! I've never worked for a union company but the world needs more sprinkler fitters. Not a conventional trade like plumbing, has, electric but pay is just as good. Best of luck.