Plz Shane Rice tell us...

ok first off, from what I saw Shane was out long enough 4 the ref to make the decision to stop the fight, regardless of when he woke again.

Secondly, I train with Mark and he is just one slippery bastard!! There was no baby oil!!

And Lastly, How would baby oil make Mark rolling out of an armbar any easier??

LOL at Josh!!!

Shane Rice is a seriously skilled fighter with a recent history of making excuses for losses. I am not sure what the situation is here, but Mark Hominick deserves the benefit of the doubt in this matter. If you accuse, you must prove.

The only good thing that can come out of this is finally having Monkey and Rice fight MMA. Hopefully this fight will happen, and the winner will get another shot at Hominick.

I'd like to see Carvalho take on Hominick. I think that would be a tremendous fight.

This is a much saner post than those going on over at the

UG.
All of it by people who did not see the fight.

This post should have read:

"Wow! A Rice/Nancoo fight with the winner re-match to Hominick would rock!"

My excitment got the best of me.

=(

???

When did Nancoo/Rice fight?

As the sands of time fall, or whatever that Young and the Restless saying is!!!!!

This turning out to be a soap opera, and I keep coming to these threads for the latest scoop or insight or gossip.

NO MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

WILEY

tttA

GT99 you have crossed the line between saying your opinion and fighter bashing

LOL at fighter bashing. That's one of the mildest cases of "fighter bashing" I have ever seen on this forum.

...I heard Wiley sleeps with supermodels, writes "tttA" on their butt in magic marker when they sleep, then never calls them again...

...could happen...

Remember Dougie that even Big Bold Supermodels need loving. And with all that ass, I can't help myself but write on them when they sleep. It's like cow tipping, they both sleep standing up and it's fun and easy to do.

WILEY

tttA

LOL!

Damn you...a little warning will ya? I just spilled my drink laughing!

The funny thing is that Wiley isn't joking.

Oh screw you too. That is the second time I have spilled my drink laughing at this thread! LOL!

Man some of you guys have got to be kidding me, you really think that because Hominick ended shane so quickley that shane isnt even a contender now?? C'mon now I seem to remember shane very easily tapping out the same guy not too long ago. That belt wasnt being borrowed boys aside from the baby oil story being true or not that last fight could have gone either way and there easily should be a rematch in the near future.

rematch makes sense to me. Neither guy owns the other.

That said Rice put his foot in his own mouth and deserves all the bad press he is going to get on this forum.

Regardless of what happened he handled it like an amateur.

I dont know exactly how the whole allegation came about (told the press/complained to the ref etc) but I know from wrestling that guys can get so disgustingly sliipery when sweaty that I could easily think it were baby oil if they told me otherwise. I dont think he was looking for an excuse as much as a little upset that he lost the armbar and was a little geared up from the fight.Kinda like also being knocked out but denying it  saying that the ref stopped it too fast and he was robbed. Shane isint a baby and for the guys who think he makes up excuses for his losses take a look at his fights boys there is usually some factor in each fight going against him excuse or not.