Poachers Kill A Preggo Moose And Cut Her Calf Out

http://globalnews.ca/news/3418761/saskatchewan-conservation-says-pregnant-moose-shot-only-hind-quarter-taken/

Blue please.

These fucking dirty creeps killed a pregnant cow moose, then for some reason cut her unborn calf out. To top it all off, they only took the hind quarters of the animal and left the rest to rot. What a waste of two animals.

I don't use the word hate very often, but I fricking HATE poachers. As a hunter and wildlife lover I find this to be absolutely infuriating.

thats pretty fucked up

Hunters should hunt poachers.

AnotherTMAguy -

I seriously considered becoming a conservation officer in high school. I joined the army instead.

It's stuff like this that makes me look back and regret that I didn't go through with the training to become a CO.

Maybe they should issues hunting tags for poachers.

attjack - Maybe they should issues hunting tags for poachers.
I'd be ok if they caught these guys, covered them in some cow moose in heat urine and then locked them in a pen with a rutting bull moose.

I bet moose fetus is fucking tender as shit!

Fuck those assholes.

King Trav -
AnotherTMAguy -

I seriously considered becoming a conservation officer in high school. I joined the army instead.

It's stuff like this that makes me look back and regret that I didn't go through with the training to become a CO.
Probably not too late.

It's really sad and criminal the way some humans treat animals. Animals are sentient beings with brains and nervous systems. They feel pain.

Kip Kinkle -

I bet moose fetus is fucking tender as shit!

They left the calf behind. There's a picture in the article I posted. She's laying there with her hind quarters missing and the dead calf laying beside her. It's pretty disgusting.

Nexuscrawlers -
King Trav -
AnotherTMAguy -

Probably not too late.
Meh. I'm 40 and I have a good job with a good pension and benefits. I have a kid who will be going to university in a few years. Then another who will be going when the first one is done.

I could start over, but I'm not sure my lifestyle would be conducive to changing.

Or I'm comfortable and don't want to change. Ha!

Fuck do I hate people that abuse the systems we have in place for hunting and fishing. I guarantee they find them, and when they do they'll pay. You can't even imagine the immigrants who abuse the fishing here. They literally fill garbage bags full of everything they catch. Doesn't matter if it's a juvenile fish or a pregnant one, they give zero fucks.

Is it possible that they were looking to field dress the moose and just freaked out when they realized they'd killed a pregnant moose?

Scumbags either way since they're poachers.

They used to feed us hyenas fetus fajitas.

temujen - Is it possible that they were looking to field dress the moose and just freaked out when they realized they'd killed a pregnant moose?

I'm sure that's a possibility. The only picture I saw it doesn't really look like they tried to dress the animal. I don't know what they would've been thinking to be honest.

temujen - Is it possible that they were looking to field dress the moose and just freaked out when they realized they'd killed a pregnant moose?

They're pieces of shit, regardless, just on poaching a cow alone. Maybe they didn't know she was pregnant till they killed her, still pieces of shit, though.

By "Poachers" you mean "indians".

That's a very Black Metal thing to do.

effinggoof - By "Poachers" you mean "indians".
I don't know if they were Indians or not. They'd be allowed year round hunting privileges if they are, but they shot the moose on private land without permission, so no matter what they're poachers.