POC will be playing Snow White in live adaptation film

Disney’s ‘Snow White’ to Star ‘West Side Story’s’ Rachel Zegler - Variety

‘West Side Story’ Star Rachel Zegler to Lead Disney’s ‘Snow White’ Remake

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

Rachel Zegler has been cast as Snow White in Disney’s upcoming remake of the classic fairytale. Zegler, who beat out many for the role, is poised for a major breakout. She is making her feature film debut as Maria in Steven Spielberg’s “West Side Story,” which bows later in 2021, and will also appear in the superhero sequel to “Shazam.”

Shortly after the casting was announced, Zegler enthusiastically tweeted “I HAVE MANIFESTED MY ENTIRE LIFE I THINK I THINK.” She also shared a video on Twitter meeting the Disney princess with the caption “homegirl we have LOTS to catch up on.”

Rachel Zegler

I’ll allow it. She’s pretty hot and doesn’t look like she’ll be flopping around on the floor of a McDonald’s pulling someone else’s hair extensions out anytime soon.

6 Likes

I think it’s pretty clear from here on out.

As long as the actors aren’t white that’s all that matters.

6 Likes

She has a weird face

1 Like

and yet the majority of them will watch the film.

Fish eyes. But her body may be good.

White guilts a hell of a drug.

1 Like

Zegler? Sounds German.

1 Like

Right so Snow White isn’t gonna work. Maybe Slush Brown?

5 Likes

She fine. But uh Snow White is called that because her skin is white as snow. ITS THERE IN HER NAME!

3 Likes

Brown Sugar and the Seven Dwarves

5 Likes

Still think we try to be as loyal as possible to the original and go with Slush Brown

Poor kid’s got that fetal alcohol syndrome going on.
My money’s on her Polack dad.

1 Like

Hot AF.

This is fine.

Really…wow. There really is a button for every button hole. I was thinking she could have played the evil witch.

1 Like

Add “Hot AF” to the thread title and watch this take off

Don’t actual POC find this patronizing? Instead of creating new characters based on these “deep histories and cultures” that have been ignored all this time, they remake Snow White with a black chick.

2 Likes

No because you whites technically stole EVERYTHING from POCs. Parasites and terrorists, a whole bunch of you’s.

#dErP

Oh great, a POC being held hostage by 7 white supremists.

4 Likes

As well as language overdubbing maybe they can have ethnic overdubbing. Make all movies with actors wearing green suits and green screen in any ethnicity you desire.