Podcast with inventor of mRNA vaccine technology

Not unhinged fear mongering but definitely a different perspective on the safety of these vaccines

4 Likes

Cliffs?

Bret Weinstein is a stud

1 Like

Cliffs

The covid vaccines aren’t as safe as they are being made out to be. The effectiveness of ivermectin and fluvoxamine is being suppressed.

The safety issue is less because of the underlying mRNA technology and more because of the fact that the spike protein itself has been found to be pathological, and that the spike proteins from the vaccine don’t in fact always stay anchored in cells in the shoulder muscle as they were engineered to do.

3 Likes

Video has been removed. I dont know why but noticed it was gone from my watch later. I did watch it but kept it there to share with some buddies. Not sure if it was censored or the uploader removed it for whatever reason, but wouldnt surprise me if youtube removed it.

1 Like

I will never forget that doctor pouring his heart out about Ivermectin in some testimony
during the height of this CCP bullshit. Fauci and every bag of shit corporate media figurehead should all be facing the firing squad as we speak.

3 Likes

Thats a 15 min snippet of a 3hr podcast

I founds this. Why is the audio sped up? Wouldnt be to fool censorship would it?

That’s so insane that they removed that video. Fuck youtube. If the narrative can’t withstand these guys civilly discussing potential problems (backed with evidence and expertise) maybe it’s not as bulletproof as they think. Good science should invite all comers and be left standing in the end.

7 Likes

Removed

Due to violating community guidelines of telling the truth

4 Likes

May God have mercy on the souls of anyone who had their CHILDREN’S DNA rearranged with an unnecessary experimental vaccine.

You people need to stop trying to appease the world. You’re destroying yourselves and your families in the process.

In!

The vaccine spike proteins were designed to stay at the injection site. However, evidence from Japan shows that it is circulating throughout the body and collecting in the ovaries and bone marrow. Enjoy you reproductive issues and leukaemia!

2 Likes

This vaccine is at best a global experiment - and at worst a malevolent conspiracy designed to injure, infertilize or kill people.

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it

-George Orwell

4 Likes

I would probably stay away from Fluvoxamine, a Selective Serotonin-Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI).

Stick to Ivermectin, zinc and a zinc ionophore like quercetin, vitamins C and D.

Vaccine manufacturers cannot be held legally responsible for harm caused by their products in open court.

The BIG Pharma servants in government instead established a very limited kangaroo court called the VICP.

The COVID injection is protected from all liability including VICP compensation.

Good luck.