Podcasts TME

So I work as a graphic designer at an advertising agency, so i'm at a desk all day and like to listen to stuff while I work. I've been listening to a combination of espn radio and pandora, but I want to branch out. So TME about podcasts, what are some good ones, i'm not real picky about topics or or w/e just stuff that's interesting, can be sports or just w/e idk. Where/how do I listen/download them, i'm a complete moron when it comes to podcasts and the like, so explain away lol

Hardcore History is a great start.

ferox13 - Hardcore History is a great start.

I think i've seen people post about that, how do I listen or download it?

I also wanted to try the JRE, but couldn't figure out how lol

Jhay - 
ferox13 - Hardcore History is a great start.

I think i've seen people post about that, how do I listen or download it?

I think you can subscribe through iTunes or you can go to his site and download the mp3s:

http://www.dancarlin.com//disp.php?page=hharchive

He has another podcast called Common Sense which is pretty good also:

http://www.dancarlin.com//disp.php/csarchive

Download an app called OneCast. Awesome app where you can stream or download almost every podcast out there. Or if you have an iPhone, it can all be done through iTunes. I listen to Joe Rogan, Smodcast, Hollywood Babble-on, Common Sense, Hardcore History, Radio Lab and some other random ones. Hardcore History is amazing and frustrating. Dan is really slow at putting out new episodes as they take up a lot of time to research and read different books on the subject. But I still relisten to older episodes. My favourite is the Death Throes of the Roman Republic. Phone Post 3.0

I have two podcasts but it is just me and my friend messing around, not on the same level as the "real" podcasts.

In for suggestions. Phone Post 3.0

This is what my OneCast page looks like.

http://www.imgur.com/f0GBtci.png Phone Post 3.0

Dan Patrick's podcast is good if you are a sports guy

B17 - The apps for Android for these suck. Wtf is that about. Phone Post 3.0
OneCast, brother. Phone Post 3.0

B17 - The apps for Android for these suck. Wtf is that about. Phone Post 3.0
I use podcast republic, never had an issue. Phone Post 3.0

I should have mentioned that I have an android

I'm gonna check out that OneCast app

GEYprideneverdies - Download an app called OneCast. Awesome app where you can stream or download almost every podcast out there. Or if you have an iPhone, it can all be done through iTunes. I listen to Joe Rogan, Smodcast, Hollywood Babble-on, Common Sense, Hardcore History, Radio Lab and some other random ones. Hardcore History is amazing and frustrating. Dan is really slow at putting out new episodes as they take up a lot of time to research and read different books on the subject. But I still relisten to older episodes. My favourite is the Death Throes of the Roman Republic. Phone Post 3.0

Downloaded OneCast and it looks awesome!, VU

Damnit I don't have a VU to use, i'll get you when I can

Passive Jay - 

I have two podcasts but it is just me and my friend messing around, not on the same level as the "real" podcasts.

Well don't just leave it hangin out there like that. Where can OGers find your podcasts man?

Big Pun - 
Passive Jay - 

Well don't just leave it hangin out there like that. Where can OGers find your podcasts man?

You send him your address and he mails you a cassette tape