Podcasts You Listen To The Most

What are they? My top 4 are:

Joe Rogan Experience

Jordan B. Peterson

The Daily

Wrestling Changed My Life

Department12 (IO Psychology Podcast about the science of people at work).

i was on the Wrestling Changed My Life podcast when he was first getting started. He's had way better guests than me, though. Super nice guy, and great stuff to listen to. Department 12 too. Super cool guy. Great show if you have any interest in the topic.

What do you listen to?

it aint quite a podcast, commercial free radio recordings of loveline (old episodes from 1998-2005)

Revisionist History

Heavy Weight

Astonishing Legends

I loved the loveline show. Drew is a hack these days, but back in the day, he helped a good number of people. Carols was the perfect "color" guy for the show too.

Not to copy what I posted on podcast thread yesterday but my most never skip an episode ones are

Ben greenfield 

marathon training academy 

King and the sting 

Strength running 

Two Bears One Cave. New podcast with Tom Segura and Bernt Crystals. It's hilarious. 

Lately, Kill Tony with a dash of Rogan and TFATK; Tyrus and Timpf.  Star Talk Radio.  Louder with Crowder. 

Im in my car a lot. Podcasts def help pass the time. 

1) rogan 

2) Tim Dillon 

3) Adam carolla

4) 2 bears one cave

5) planet money

I heard part of a king and sting and thought it was absolutely terrible.  I think I just don't like anything schaub 

ugctt_warjimmiller -

I heard part of a king and sting and thought it was absolutely terrible.  I think I just don't like anything schaub 

No, that show is so damn funny.  With him it's more about hearing how much he wants to be as funny as theo as he basically copycats him. He's getting kinda funnier on his own a bit too

Last Podcast On The Left is the only one I listen to.

Crash course in awesome(retro games, movies and stuff)

83 weeks conrad and Eric bischoff 

Stuff you should know

Ign history of awesome

Thinking sideways

Stone cold Steve austin podcast

Soup Nazi -

Last Podcast On The Left is the only one I listen to.

Probably my most consistent listening these days

Last Podcast On The Left

Wizard and the Bruiser

JRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-iU3J0OKd8 Delray Misfit Podcast baby!

Tigerbelly all day! Ymh pull those jeans high and tight! Try it out. 4 strokes is all youll need!

Horror/suspense = Black Tapes, Limetown, Tanis, Rabits, Magnus Archives

Info/Documentary = Business Wars, Stuff They Dont Want You To Know, Power Corrupts, Disgraceland, The Pitch

Rogan 

church of what's happening now

sometimes, Stanhope, Bertcast, Ari Shaffir 

Meat Eater is absolutely phenomenal if you hunt. 

Cals week in review is a great spin off with rapid fire news from the hunting and fishing world. 

JRE

Jocko Podcast