Podcasts You Listen To The Most

FatChrist Magic - 

Revisionist History

Heavy Weight

Astonishing Legends

In on Astonishing Legends, that's one of mine. Love the paranormal/mysterious/unexplained/etc ones. See Revisionist History on Spotify a lot, but havent given it a listen.

Bill Simmons 

JRE

curious with Josh peck

aubrey marcus 

In Our Time, Rogan, Casefile, Econtalk, Animal Spirits

Polaris - 
FatChrist Magic - 

Revisionist History

Heavy Weight

Astonishing Legends

In on Astonishing Legends, that's one of mine. Love the paranormal/mysterious/unexplained/etc ones. See Revisionist History on Spotify a lot, but havent given it a listen.

RH is Malcom Gladwell's podcast, and everything he puts out is very well done.  There are 4 seasons and each episode is interesting... but a few of them are as good as anything out there.

FatChrist Magic - 
Polaris - 
FatChrist Magic - 

Revisionist History

Heavy Weight

Astonishing Legends

RH is Malcom Gladwell's podcast, and everything he puts out is very well done.  There are 4 seasons and each episode is interesting... but a few of them are as good as anything out there.

RH is a very, very good podcast and he has the balls to venture into very controversial topics in a really interesting way.

But he cant help himself pushing his politics in a really heavy handed way, which does not make the show less entertaining but it does make it less reliable as information.

Matt and Shanes Secret Podcast

How did this get made

Critical roll