Pointon should replace Rogan

Is there a single man, at any weight, who can beat Marc Bocek in the UFC? I think not.

"WC17 is an idiot"

coming from the biggest idiot on the net.

"coming from the biggest idiot on the net."

but even he knows you are being silly.

He is so wrong. Elvis would make a much better commentator... way more handsome and everyone loves an Aussie... Is there an opening coming up?

Elvis ;-)

yeah, Elvis definitely is another who truly deserves the job over Rogan.

WC17= water closet?

Pointon...."i'm a fookin banga".......can't believe he's not already an anchor
already somewhere........
Rogan does a great job......you can always switch channels & watch benny
hill if you like....

ROGAN DOES A GREAT JOB.

WC17 is a zit popper wanting to hire a dim wit to replace a pro. WC17, get castrated so you don't breed.

I do believe Elvis could do a good job with his personality. I'd like to see Elvis in the WEC.

Hell with the booth, put Rogan against Pointon in the cage. I got Rogan by sub in R1. Elvis I think would be an alright booth guy, but I'd rather see him as a TUF coach. Dana make it happen!

sure, lets see them in the cage. winner gets the broadcast position. I know Ross would take the fight, Ross will fight anyone. lets see Rogan step up and earn his job.

poiton wins by Rogan failing to sign the contract.

The funny thing here is that even as a "recreational" BJJ'er, Rogan still beats Pointon in a cage.

WTF??? LMFAO. Give me a break. Rogan is the MAN fooo shooo. Where the fuck are all these queers comming from?

no actually anyone who hasn't been failed in the American education system can understand Pointon just fine.

"The funny thing here is that even as a "recreational" BJJ'er, Rogan still beats Pointon in a cage. "

lets see it then. Pointon knocks him into a coma.

"I don't recall ever seeing Howard Cosell with a pair of boxing gloves on."

Howard Cosell was a terrible announcer too

deadly enough to knock Rogan the fuck out. Lets go Joe, one minute you are calling out a guy who wont fight you in Snipes, now call out a guy who will fight you in Pointon.

get on this Joe Silva.

better to be 1-9 than 0-0. Ross nearly knocked Bisping the fuck out, imagine what he would do to Rogan.

I'm not the troll. you saying Rogan has a chance against Ross in a fight he would never have the balls to take, makes you the troll.

"no actually anyone who hasn't been failed in the American education system can understand Pointon just fine"

hasn't been failed? Man, how can anyone take this guy seriously...especially when he starts talking about education. He has the worst grammer and spelling skills I have ever seen. I have a sneaky suspicion that this guy is a 12 year old brat with no freinds. He probably had some Sam Stout or Mark Hominick pajamas custom made to go with his team Tompkin's bed sheets.

Dude...just stop...you are making Canada look like a country of tools.

You losers take this thread serious?!

dumbasses...

But I would say that in terms of best ever -

1 Bas!!! He is by far the best in the game for fighters and REAL fans of the game. If he had appeal to the TUF noobs and the general population he would be the man.

2 QUADROS!!! I never thought he was any good til they replaced him...IFL did well picking up the wonder twins.

3 Jim Brown Why even debate his understanding of the game? He played football so he must know fighting.

4 Larry Merchant Yah he does boxing but imagine him interviewing Tito Ortiz.

5 Royce Gracie "So what should he do Royce?" Royce "He should look for the submiiiision"

6 Paul "Laid Back" Lazenby He would be higher on my list but he is out classed by the General and Royce. I hate it when people start talking about whats actually happening instead of talking about liver kicks and whatnot. Stick to a punchline instead of trying to explain the action.

7 Twinkle Toes Got better as time went along - Tired of hearing about who he fought and how tough people are... He represents why fighters shouldnt be commenting - because when you might fight these people its not classy to point out their weaknesses. And if you lost to someone - you pretty much favor that fighter over others.

8 Joe Rogan He is actually alot higher than this but I wanted to piss him off if he read this seeing him under Twinkle Toes :) He is the best at appealing to the masses out there. People just like him because he is real and doesnt pretend. WOW!

9 The Natural STICK TO FIGHTING - Way too nice.

Rogan Would Tap That Clown!!!!!!!!!!