Poirer vs Khabib

Poirer has really grown on me over the years. I really want to see this fight. Obviously khabib will maul him on the floor for a lot of the fight but if Dustin lands a crisp combo with an amazing hook perhaps something crazy could happen.

You are out of your mind.  Khabib takes him down and crushes him.

And I am a fan of Dustin.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

You are out of your mind.  Khabib takes him down and crushes him.

And I am a fan of Dustin.

Unfortunately... This.

Let’s see Poirer VS McGregor 2

Alvarez rematch would be nice

seanlek -

Yes that is unfinished business 

seanlek -

Most certainly is unfinished business 

Shadow Sniper - 
seanlek -

Most certainly is unfinished business 

Could be nice title contender match-up, imo.

Put them all on the same card Poirer, Khabib, Conor, Ferguson ...who ever vs who ever.

At least If one or two guys get injured they can still put on a main event with the remaining two guys.

Winning on one leg was pretty impressive, he couldn’t even go down the stairs. Run it back with Eddie

Khabib would tear him apart....

Just wish Geathje would have tested Dustin on the ground. This would have let us know if he was ready for Khabib unfortunately it didn’t happen. 

Hunt KFC -

Put them all on the same card Poirer, Khabib, Conor, Ferguson ...who ever vs who ever.

At least If one or two guys get injured they can still put on a main event with the remaining two guys.

That’s the answer! 

I’m out of the “Khabib would destroy him” business, but he would win.

Kebab wins. Wrestling is too good.

Round GNP by Khabib. Easier fight then raging AI. 

I think Eddie should rematch him. I think Eddie found himself again with his war with Justin in his last fight 

Don’t forget that Dustin is a jiu-jitsu black belt. I know his wrestling isn’t on the same level as Khabib, but he’s no punk on the ground. And his striking GREATLY outweighs that of Khabib. 

Great fight. Poirier is super mobile and super powerful too, with a great ground game. Khabib has never fought anyone with his skillset.