Poirier Ghosted by UFC

Nate is the better boxer. Nate is the better grappler and better submission artist. Nate is taller and has the reach advantage. The only thing Dustin can do is kick his calf…. Ohhh so scary

Nate makes him look silly

3 Likes

Lol Dustin has you people fooled right now just cause he “beat” Conor twice. The first rematch Conor didn’t take serious at all and he came in with a terrible gameplan. Fluke. The second rematch it took a freak injury to end the fight. Make no mistake Conor was still in that fight before the bone break. He got back up at the end of the round and was more than ok and he was
Very much capable of KOing Dustin in that second round

Khabib submitted Dustin with relative ease. And unless you suggest he’s a better BJJ’er than Diaz I see no reason why Nate would not be able to submit him too. Obviously he’s not the wrestler khabib is but nonetheless he’s a better black belt in BJJ than both

Ha, yeah you’re just a fanboy and it’s obvious. Nate has the better boxing? That’s laughable - I spit my coffee out reading that. That sloppy shit doesn’t even compare to Dustin’s boxing. Who has Nate dropped? Who has he ever even finished with one punch? Nate Diaz’s last TKO win was EIGHT YEARS AGO against a battered Gray Maynard. Quit being a fool.

2 Likes

So Nate is going to take him down and submit him? I thought he was a better boxer? So what you’re saying is, Nate and Khabib are on the same level when it comes to grappling?

You’re dumb. Dustin beat Conor twice. There is no excuse. He lost TWICE.

1 Like

The more I read this comment, the more utterly stupid it sounds.

Nate Diaz - 13 career losses.

1 Like

Oh Nate also has the better chin between the two of them. Nate got dropped 3x in the second Conor fight and still managed to beat Conor’s ass for a bit. Dustin got dropped once and was finished lol yikes. Couldn’t be Nate

Face it bro Dustin is toast

Dustin is 2-1 over Conor. Nate barely scraped by the second fight. Barely. I can post a video of him getting KTFO by Josh Thompson. It’s the same thing. They’ve both been finished. Question is… who excelled and who got better? Who stayed putting in the work? I don’t think Dustin is stupid enough to spend his best years on the sideline which is exactly what Nate did. He’ll never be great - only average.

Dude you a responding to the kid that said UFC was the NFL and PRIDE was the AFL. Tried to claim UFC had the better HW talent pool from 2003-2006. Just a warning.

That was a lifetime ago. After that fight josh dropped 3 straight fights and lost his job in the ufc. What’s Nate done since that right? He’s gone on to become a super star in the sport and become one of the best.

Like i said. Nate is the better boxer. Has better submissions. Better endurance. He’s more durable. He’d lay a SmackDown on Dustin

Yeah and I won that argument. You fedor faggots lost it badly. You had no comeback for the evidence I laid out. You should be embarrassed I’m surprised you even brought that up. You’re still holding that L sadly lmaoooo shoulda kept that to yourself

He was making 20 to show 20 to win when Conor asked him to step in for an injured opponent.

Conor MADE Nate a star because he underestimated a much bigger guy.

Nate didnt do shit but show up. Sometimes.

Rarely.

I see it now.

Well Nate landed 1-2 against conor, but it ended via sumbission, if conor could have stood and took a beating it would have ended by ud(probably conor winning, lol)
Micheal johnson took a beating, Pettis too
Sad we couldn’t see if Nate was about to change the tide against masvidal, Nate was getting beat up, and the last round before doc stoppage mas looked exhausted

Yup. Nate has done well on the marketing side post Connor.

Dustin is trying hard to be that rare star who doesn’t need a title to get big buy rates and PPV points.

If he succeeds he might not have the same hall of fame resume, but he will also finish his career with 10’s of millions of dollars.

Or - he could fight for the title and it’s a tough fight - he might or might not win. If he loses the paydays get tougher.

If he fights Diaz it’s more $$. If he wins he can beat Conor again for insane $$. Then does it really matter?

So few MMA stars retire with the type of money he could make in the next 12-18 months. Hope he gets the chance.

Olivera and Diaz are both great options for him. A presumably big payday vs Diaz or a possible belt.

I’d personally rather see the Diaz fight in November at MSG.

1 Like

No comeback for your evidence? I listed the UFC HWs for you and you did not even respond to the quality of the UFC roster. I pointed out the UFC barely even had HW fights in that time period and again, you had nothing to say. Keep thinking I’m holding an L in your delusional and clueless mind. Most people on this board understand what MMA was in that era, you not so much. I’ll bump that thread if you want and 99% of UGers who read it will inform you of how clueless you are. Believe whatever you want. People were actually trying to educate you in that thread. Our mistake.