Poirier: I’m going to whup McGregor's ass

stonepony - Conor handled Brandao more easily. They both got the 1st round stoppage on Diego, but it was more one sided with Conor.
And that proves nothing except how they match up against Brandao, not each other. Phone Post 3.0

DDP needs to take advantage of McGregor's energy, and determination to finish a fight, and feint on a punch to lure the highlander to the mat, and hope mcGregor doesn't have any super secret submission defense.

Connor is going to finish him. I am sure there will be some heavy exchanges, It may go a few rounds if Dustin comes in with a wrestle and grapple first mentality, At the same time I think pre fight banter will provide the motivation for Dustin to come out swinging and get put away. Length, boxing and footwork, The hype train rolls on, And becomes real after this one.

stonepony - Conor handled Brandao more easily. They both got the 1st round stoppage on Diego, but it was more one sided with Conor.
If you're going to mention that, lets point out that Dustin finished Max Halloway in the first, as where Conner had to out point him to a decision. Phone Post 3.0

Poirer is going to fuck conor right up. I love conor but I dont see him hanging with the diamond.

Cant wait for this shit! Phone Post 3.0

Two different matchups. Besides the Conor fight was competitive until the takedown, then after that it was all Conor. Phone Post 3.0

Beastisk - Poirer is going to fuck conor right up. I love conor but I dont see him hanging with the diamond.

Cant wait for this shit! Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0