Poirier ready to fight Colby

4 Likes

:billed_cap:.

2 Likes

Soyrier knows Chaos Covington is in the middle of a fraudulent revenge civil litigation case and is claiming TBI. Cases like that can take up to and over a year to settle, no way it’ll be settled by the 30th of July. Pea head may be dumb, but he ain’t that dumb. He knows he can call out Chaos Convington with impunity atm. :billed_cap:.

23 Likes

Keep that same energy come late 2022, Dus Dus.

8 Likes

Dammmmit!! I got my hopes up for a minute.

4 Likes

Sadly, that’s 100% why Dustin is suddenly willing to accept a match with Colby.

12 Likes

And we can all disregard his claim that it’s because he doesn’t want to give Colby a paycheck or whatever nonsense.

5 Likes

Poirier knows he’ll lose

7 Likes

What a snake. If really wanted the fight wouldn’t have put a date on it.

3 Likes

As everyone else has said. He waits for Colby to be unavailable due to his legal fight. Then calls him out. What a bitch-made faggot.

12 Likes

Colby may not fight again at all and thats why Dustin called him out

1 Like

Easiest money Colby will ever make.
Besides masvidal

2 Likes

Jorge going to have to pawn his prized Versace robe to cover his bills if Colby never fights again.

2 Likes

Why would he not be able to fight due to legal issues? It’s not like he couldn’t have his lawyers put the case off a couple months and prob will be drug out longer than that.

1 Like

lmao @ “Soyrier”

2 Likes

Would love to see Colby sliding into DMs, with BBQ sauce on his face, and you know whos beautiful breasts in his mouth.

2 Likes

Huge cuck move. Wouldnt do shit for months and now its obvious Colby is playing out the assault charges he pulls this. I dislike it because I have been a pretty big Poirier fan since Fightville.

4 Likes

Yeah we know why he picked that date ha ha. But… why can’t Colby fight? HIs lawyers handle the case, Covington handles his craft. Why does he have to wait?

1 Like

He is claiming injury, probably gonna go for lost wages at some point. If he fights on schedule he cant really claim that. Thats just my guess.

7 Likes