Poirier vs Hooker Final Prediction

This is my final prediction for Poirier vs Hooker

Going for Poirier by round 4 TKO

What about you lot? 

https://youtu.be/7wkNcF804jQ

1 Like

Wish I could offer something but I see this fight being 50/50 odds.  It’s really hard to predict.  If I had to choose I’d say Piorier but Hooker is tough.

I think Poirier uses superior boxing to win a relatively comfortable decision. Either that or he puts Hooker away late 

I want Hooker, just to mix things up at LW. But Dustin is gonna win via conditioning 

SpliffFranklin -

I think Poirier uses superior boxing to win a relatively comfortable decision. Either that or he puts Hooker away late 

You don't think Hookers striking is better overall? Isn't Hooker a really good kickboxer? 

Poirier TKO

I think that on paper porier should be the favorite because he has wins over tougher guys like gaethje and Alvarez,and hollaway.  Hookers biggest wins are (155lb) burns and felder.  I’m leaning toward porier in this one. Based on his sharp standup and overall mma fighting iq 

Dustin late tko for me too 

MDKSDMF -

I think that on paper porier should be the favorite because he has wins over tougher guys like gaethje and Alvarez,and hollaway.  Hookers biggest wins are (155lb) burns and felder.  I’m leaning toward porier in this one. Based on his sharp standup and overall mma fighting iq 

Didnt Hooker beat Barboza or no?

Bend The Knee -
MDKSDMF -

Didnt Hooker beat Barboza or no?

No, barboza beat the brakes off hooker. Hooker took the damage like a warrior tho. Super tough dude for sure

Not sure. Have a feeling hooker sparks Dustin kinda like MJ and Conor did tho. 

1 Like

I’m starting to lean towards Hooker.  He seems focused!