2 Likes

If I’m still playing next year I’m going hard

2 Likes

Sorry man, good run and report.

Playing any other events?

1 Like

thast what she saiiiid

1 Like

No. Im going to find some game to play to kill time. My flight home is early tomorrow.

2 Likes

The V is my go to place for soft action.

1 Like

If You Know You Know GIF by CBC

2 Likes

This event is the funnest poker I’ve ever played. If you like mixed games, I highly recommend it. 6-handed, tons of action. I am a mixed games guy all day. I’ve specialized in each of the games for periods of time over the years. Over the last 20ish years, I’ve read everything I could find on all of them. It shows in the tournament, there were definitely players with gaping leaks in various games that I was able to capitalize on.

Anyway, this is the best tournament there is imo.

2 Likes

I love hold em and think it is a very complex game but I love O8 and Big 0 but I respect all games. I would definitely be the soft spot in that tournament

u have 1 year to trane hard

1 Like

rocky balboa the character GIF

1 Like

Its stud heavy. You’d need to brush up if you haven’t been playing stud variants. And triple draw… barely anyone knows how to play triple draw, and most of those people will be in the tournament.

Headed to The Orleans for a $200 HORSE tournament.

Wish me luck.

4 Likes

Mel B Good Luck GIF by America's Got Talent

1 Like

Fuck. Took a cab to the Orleans and the fucking reg is closed for the horse tournament. Fuck you Poker Atlas.

Go to MGM and see if there isnt a juicy cash game. Or Orleans used to spread some limit omaha high low games

Damn I’m supposed to be playing the colossus but I’m stuck home with covid, I’m jonesing for some action. Just a few lame baseball bets today and that’s it

2nd go around?

1 Like

I’m not sure, I had something in March and so did my wife. She took a home test and it was negative, this time we both got +. Last time I was sick before that was Dec 2019 with a bad flu or covid

1 Like

Right on…kick that shits ass

Ive somehow have managed to avoid it…i may have had it in October 2020

1 Like