Poker w/Gangstas

Just a heads up to everyone to be especially careful to who you play poker with. Recently a friend of mine was playing at a local house game heads up against the house after all the rest of the crowd had left into the morning. Anyways my buddy goes up like 500 on this guy beating him over and over again in 2 man sitngo each time doubling up which is generous because the house only needs to win 1 time to take all your $.

Anyways my buddy is up like 500 on this guy and had about 200 cashed out already so he's really up like 700. House wants to play him again double or nothing but he refuses and starts to leave. The motherfucker tasers him from behind and pistol whips him. Fortunately my friend is ok just alot of bruising. Hate to see this happen to anyone else.

There must be a lot of games around where you are either leaving broke or not leaving.

Loosing from gambling has been shown to create massive aggression through frustration and threatened egotism (Parke & Griffiths, 2004; Parke & Griffiths, 2004). And thats the general public. Consider some degenerate mob fuck who is armed and used to getting his own way.

mental note: leave with the crowd.

doyle has all kinds of stories like that....