Polanski loses bid to end 1977 child sex case

http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/787721/Roman-Polanski-loses-bid-child-sex-case

"So unfair!"

- Orcus

That dude should be fucking hanged

Good.  Fuck that kid-raping POS

danggook - That dude should be fucking hanged

I still am confused as to how he hasn't been punished yet

DrPeterVenkman -

According to him, he's been punished enough and was promised a special deal lol. Oddly enough, I don't think he's ever been able to produce a legal document with this special deal lol.....what the fuck was jack Nicholson doing with 13 yr olds hanging around his house too? Hollywood is so fucking disgusting.

Flyerfan -
DrPeterVenkman -

According to him, he's been punished enough and was promised a special deal lol. Oddly enough, I don't think he's ever been able to produce a legal document with this special deal lol.....what the fuck was jack Nicholson doing with 13 yr olds hanging around his house too? Hollywood is so fucking disgusting.

He had them there to fuck

So many A-list celebrities are kid diddlers, I believe Elijah Wood has spoken about the rampant child abuse in hollywood before, and Robert Downey Jr as well, though under a pseudonym.

Fuck that guy.

He drugged and sodomized a teenager. And then ran when he realized he could actually be held accountable. And people in LA love him.

Mel Gibson? He's awful because he said dumb shit while drunk. Polanski raped a kid and he gets standing ovations at the Oscars.

Ozamataz Buckshank - So many A-list celebrities are kid diddlers, I believe Elijah Wood has spoken about the rampant child abuse in hollywood before, and Robert Downey Jr as well, though under a pseudonym.
Not only movie stars, lots of older rock stars (led Zeppelin) openly admitted to fucking girs as young as 13. Although it was "consentual"

Polaski straight up drugged and raped a 13 year old girl. The girls mom should have been punished too, I heard she knew what polaski had planned and basically whored out her unknowing daughter.

"I'm just going to have her do an audition.  You stay here.  It'll be fine.  It'll be... uh... About an hour or so.  Just tell her to do what I say, though"

Apparently the girl thought he was short and weird looking! Hahaha!  Although, I suppose Roman had the last laugh on that particular evening.

He is only trying to come back because he has cancer and wants the doctors here in the America the fix him

dead within 15mo 

Flyerfan - 
DrPeterVenkman -

From what I recall about the story, Nicholson wasn't there when it happened, and he was actually out of state.

His GF was there for part of the time, but not all of it...

Pablo Duke -
Zekolas -
Ozamataz Buckshank - So many A-list celebrities are kid diddlers, I believe Elijah Wood has spoken about the rampant child abuse in hollywood before, and Robert Downey Jr as well, though under a pseudonym.
Not only movie stars, lots of older rock stars (led Zeppelin) openly admitted to fucking girs as young as 13. Although it was "consentual"

Polaski straight up drugged and raped a 13 year old girl. The girls mom should have been punished too, I heard she knew what polaski had planned and basically whored out her unknowing daughter.

Mom was sitting outside in the car waiting... 

not sure if she knew or not myself, but it's a fucked up place to have a teenaged girl regardless.

Still I think that was the 2nd shoot he had with her. First shoot he shot her topless.

The mom allows daughter to come back for 2nd shoot and leaves her alone.

It's fucked up

Yes. Elijah Wood has brought it up.

This is how the elite behave. Hollywood, washington, etc. They have a ridiculous amount of wealth and power and it turns them into monsters who think they can do anything.

The powerful protect each other but i think its only a matter of time before more of this comes to light. Information spreads too easily anymore for these sickos to keep their secrets

Scum of the Earth 

He has, and people here were bashing him for not saying who.

MarcusAurelioFan -
He has, and people here were bashing him for not saying who.
I understand why he didn't name names. Without 100% irrefutable proof to back it up it would have been the end of him.