Polaris slingshot tme/tma

Does anybody have any experience with the Polaris slingshot. I drove one last night very briefly and it was really fun. I was thinking about getting one but I would have to trade my 2012 vette for it. What do you think OG?

https://youtu.be/wlYrtjDl8s8

D TRE - Does anybody have any experience with the Polaris slingshot. I drove one last night very briefly and it was really fun. I was thinking about getting one but I would have to trade my 2012 vette for it. What do you think OG?

It may have been fun, but you don't want someone to see you in one of those things, do you?

Don't trade your vette .  Polaris might pull the plug on the slingshot.   I was going to buy one until I spent some time on the slingshot forums. People are having so many problems with them.  I bought a C6 instead.

They are fun as hell though.  I took one for a rip around Lake Superior. 

Just got tboned on my way home from work. The thought of being in the slingshot pretty much ruled it out.. Going to trade in my c6 for a c7

D TRE - Just got tboned on my way home from work. The thought of being in the slingshot pretty much ruled it out.. Going to trade in my c6 for a c7

Good choice.

most states require a motorcycle licence to drive one not an auto licence.