Police Dogs Should Be On Patrol More

3 Likes

Such a good boy!

Has the dog been tested?

What was that last part about biting the black penis?

Black Dougie -

What was that last part about biting the black penis?

After watching the video the second time, it looks like it was biting on the dude's tail.

How abusive and violent is that white kid's household that he doesn't care about the craziness going on a few feet away from him. He's just looking for a good spot to sit and enjoy his apple pie 

1 Like

That was satisfying.  When did these retards start thinking it was ok to get involved in police business the way they do?  That cop had to shove them back several times, when he should have just tazed them.  People really need to learn to stay the fuck back when an arrest is occurring.

I love watching police dog videos. There are some great ones.

My only concern ever is for the dogs, afraid they are gonna get hurt.

factseatfeelings - 

That was satisfying.  When did these retards start thinking it was ok to get involved in police business the way they do?  That cop had to shove them back several times, when he should have just tazed them.  People really need to learn to stay the fuck back when an arrest is occurring.

Well, when social workers start responding to calls, I think everyone will behave a lot better.

2 Likes

0:50 This shows how most black people (the trash in particular) are incapable of following simple directions? Two obese heffers refuse to back up and let the officer get control of the perp, get the dog off him etc.

"Nah, he din du nuffin.." all the while wanting to be 1ft away from everything, told to get back, nope..1ft away. Wish someone would have thrown a bucket of popeyes chicken in the other direction to get those disgusting fat fucks to go away.

1 Like

you mean social worker dogs? 

1 Like

KaiTangata - 0:50 This shows how most black people (the trash in particular) are incapable of following simple directions? Two obese heffers refuse to back up and let the officer get control of the perp, get the dog off him etc.

"Nah, he din du nuffin.." all the while wanting to be 1ft away from everything, told to get back, nope..1ft away. Wish someone would have thrown a bucket of popeyes chicken in the other direction to get those disgusting fat fucks to go away.

Most back people?  I think you are wrong, the media shows us highlights of those who dont.  Just like they show us highlights of the most ignorant maga hat wearing Republicans.

BigEyedFish -

LOL

BigEyedFish - 

Absolutely!

Get rid of all the Dutch & German dogs (with their problematic connection to Nazi Germany) and send in a nice Golden Retriever puppy with a bandana around his neck.

He would be trained to just sit next to the subject until their hearts melted and they started petting him. --Then a therapist would slide up and start a conversation.

THAT'S how you do Police work!

We need game police pits fucking these perps up! 

We don't need a bunch of power mad police dogs running around biting people and humping legs with impunity.

FWIW...

I asked a k9 officer, why they used now Malinois instead of bigger dogs and --interestingly-- aside form the well know reasons -(very healthy / super drive/ super athletic) he told me it was ALSO because the dog had to be small enough for an officer -including female officers-- to overhead press it and throw it into an attic or similar situation.

I though that was interesting. Because sometimes I see a k9 fighting a suspect and he seems kinda small and I get worried he's gonna get overpowered or hurt by the suspect and wish they had some big-ass dog instead.

EnderinAK -
KaiTangata - 0:50 This shows how most black people (the trash in particular) are incapable of following simple directions? Two obese heffers refuse to back up and let the officer get control of the perp, get the dog off him etc.

Most back people?  I think you are wrong, the media shows us highlights of those who dont.  Just like they show us highlights of the most ignorant maga hat wearing Republicans.

Let me be more specific, ghetto trash! 

Nothing more entertaining than listening to some shit head trying to convince someone he could subdue a police dog if it tried to “take him down”.

Land Sharks FTW!

Chopper, sic balls!