Police Resignations up 45%, Retirements 18%

6 Likes

Enjoy that second career, where you’ll be appreciated much more!

In the meantime, enjoy the pension. You’ve earned it!

29 Likes

Good for them. Why give a shit when politicians don’t? It’s the same reason I didn’t make a career of the military. Dipshits in “leadership,” completely detached from reality, who wouldn’t last 30 seconds in the shit are making decisions that make a hard job even harder.

14 Likes

5 years from now, many departments will be made up of people just like like women at the end of the video. Luisa de EEOpez. Fat minority woman. She’ll be hired in a heartbeat.

14 Likes

Yep and when enough of the real cops quit it will be time to bring in Joe and Kamalas equity task force.

4 Likes

I was telling my wife today that gun control and defunding the police were going to get us a federal police force with machine guns pointed at us.

She scoffed. I was serious.

25 Likes

I just can’t imagine the morale of police departments in certain areas like Portland, Seattle or Minneapolis…

7 Likes

I could see it in coming in the next ten years.

4 Likes

was just coming to say, we’re getting closer and closer to the brown shirts

4 Likes

3 Likes

lol@ a federal police force. Also we already have a Federal law enforcement agency, the FBI. I swear some of you probably fantasize this so you can live out some weird fantasy of standing up to the new “brown shirts”

1 Like

A lot of you guys are not thinking things through in the long run …

I’m all for liberal hotspots who support defund the police/blm to self destruct , I’m a law enforcement supporter and absolutely dislike where today’s democratic politicians and policies are headed

But once these liberal cities crumble , then what? You’re going to have a lot of these leftist citizens go to republican states and cities and attempt to spread their leftist ideas …and soon we will have the same problems that started this whole mess …it’s like a cancer

What we need to do is find a solution, not ignore it or avoid it …how we go about doing that I’m not too sure …maybe have more positive interaction between the community and the police …maybe have police ride along programs in which citizens get to ride with police and see first hand the bullshit they have to deal with on a daily basis …have programs to teach parenting skills , job skills and how to become a productive member of the community and respect law enforcement

Now days everyone is racist, everyone is a victim and everyone expects the government to support them

4 Likes

And you don’t see a difference between our police and the FBI?

1 Like

the security industry is going to get an influx of poorly educated overweight hotheads with low t

1 Like

This is very good news. Good riddance!

1 Like

I can think of a few that can die in the line of duty pieces of shit

1 Like

And they call me an asshole?

Geesh!

1 Like

I don’t want any police officer to die in the line of duty, but I will agree with you that there are a lot of piece of sh!t police officers. Some are down right criminals. They get away with their criminality, because of the “blue wall of silence,” the informal code of silence among police officers not to report misconducts, police brutality and other crimes.

Some piece of sh!t join the force, because they realize that it’s a great job for a piece of sh!t and can get away with being a piece of sh!t. Some become piece of sh!t only after joining the force, because they are now immersed in a culture inundated with so many piece of sh!t. A culture where piece of sh!t behavior is not only tolerated, but perhaps encouraged.

For the record, I know many police officers, who are amazing human being. I care deeply for them and often worry for their safety. I would be devastated if any harm would come their way.

2 Likes

Or blue helmets.
Or the Chinese peacekeeping force.

1 Like

Wall of blue and snitches get stitches.
Both shit cultures?

2 Likes