Police to IKEA: You not the Boss of Me and my GUNS

"Police Chief in Uniform Told to Leave Gun Outside Ikea

The chief demanded to see the store's written policy, but he only got it today after News4 contacted Ikea. The retailer released this statement:

We regret that there was a misunderstanding of our weapon policy in our College Park Store. Our weapon policy does not apply to law enforcement officers. We are taking steps to ensure that this is clear for all our co-workers.
Goldberg, who was so angry at the store's response Friday that he posted about it on Facebook, said Monday that response satisfies him.

Monday, at Ikea, at least three armed police officers were seen at the College Park store at lunchtime."----

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-chief-uniform-told-leave-gun-outside-ikea-n150276

LOL fucking liberals...

rufus -

LOL fucking liberals...

Everybody who opposes gun rights is a liberal right.... Phone Post 3.0

FABombDropper -
kindofawesome -
rufus -

LOL fucking liberals...

If you oppose fun rights you are a dumbass. Not all liberals are dumbasses. Phone Post 3.0
I'm pro fun. Phone Post 3.0

kindofawesome -
rufus -

LOL fucking liberals...

Almost exclusively. I'm sure you're the 1%. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck the liberals for trying to take my fun rights! Phone Post 3.0

You leave your fun outside when you enter the IKEA! Phone Post 3.0

kindofawesome - 
rufus -

LOL fucking liberals...

I don't know of any anti-gun rights conservatives, do you?

I'm pro gun. I have my 1911 sitting right next to me. I'm also pro businesses having the rights to say you can't bring a gun in their business. Doesn't matter it they are a cop. Cops aren't special Phone Post 3.0

if i weren't lazy, i'd take a few quick videos of allen keys and swedish instructions launching out of my hands and then cut in a bunch of clips of john wayne and clint eastwood shooting.

Vikingknee - I'm pro gun. I have my 1911 sitting right next to me. I'm also pro businesses having the rights to say you can't bring a gun in their business. Doesn't matter it they are a cop. Cops aren't special Phone Post 3.0

No one is saying a business don't have the right to prohibit guns. It's just typical liberal feel-good idiocy that accomplishes nothing. Do you think their policy will stop a criminal from doing whatever they want to do? All they're doing is making sure all the law-abiding people are unarmed. And then to tell a uniformed cop he can't carry his service weapon before having to dicktuck because they look like even bigger idiots? LOL...

I know of plenty of anti-fun rights republicans.

I also know of plenty of anti-fun rights democrats.

I think this is the one issue they are actually both on the same side because they both suck dicks. Phone Post 3.0

I went to ikea

I bought a bed

And put it together Phone Post 3.0

I keep my fun locked up in a safe. I don't want my kids getting ahold of it. Phone Post 3.0

Cop should have put a round in that meatball loving perp for trying to commandeer his fun. Phone Post 3.0

"Goldberg, who was so angry at the store's response Friday that he posted about it on Facebook,"

That's what a cop does when he gets pissed off these days? Whatever happened to venting with your nightstick? Phone Post 3.0