Police wont name 17yo wanted for murders of 14yo girl and 18yo boy

seems weird, they charged him 2 days ago and he is at large but they will not name him since he is a juvenile and not charged as an adult yet, maybe they know where he is? seems like they would say that if so tho (thinking hospital or mental hospital)

TLDR 14yo girl goes out in the middle of the night last friday, is reported missing the next day - last seen getting into a car with “an adult”, 18yo is separately reported missing by his family the next day.

on sunday they are found shot dead along a trail by guys out checking trail cams on atvs. neighbor near where they were found said he heard a bunch of gunshots in the middle of the night (friday into saturday)

Lee Roy.

2 Likes

I heard he was a good boy dat was turning his life around. He is an angel he would not hurt a fly. He wanted to become a doctor.

17 Likes

first two dipshits miss the point, typical lol

2 Likes

Point is they are hiding his identity because hes black.

16 Likes

Marial ?. .

2 Likes

and yet you keep creating threads

1 Like

Quality threads! Unlike you.

2 Likes

lots of ignored content in this thread

2 Likes

i should stop making threads because some dipshits cant understand them? ok dude

2 Likes

the og is like 95% low iq dipshits

use your time wisely

What’s so hard to understand here? Where is the mystery?

Black kid killed two people, they won’t release the info because he is a black juvenile. They are a protected class of people after all

18 Likes

but…but…Emmit Till!!!

2 Likes

weird, the initial call to the girls house was for “runaway possibly suicidal”

i wonder what was going on before she went missing…

I found a pic of him!!

10 Likes

when this 14 year old shot up his school they named him and his parents within 24 hours

8 Likes

Yeah. If they don’t name or describe the suspect, then they pretty much described the suspect.

14 Likes

there is a name it seems everyone has settled on as suspect, still nothing confirmed by the police tho

all of the kids social media is locked or gone but he supposedly had checked in as hanging out with devin on instagram that night

still dont understand completely why they are handling it the way that they are, according to the DA they dont have any options, so a theoretical 17 year old mass murderer could not be named while they are looking for him? that appears to be what they are saying - all cases start in juvenile court for people under 18, they cant be charged as adults until they appear, and so in this case they cannot be named even tho they have a petition for his arrest for 2 murders.

that is completely fucked up.

@Stupidnewbie thoughts?

if he was white or white adjacent the biden administration would have commented on it

3 Likes

who?