Polio is Back! (Detected in New York)

You’ve dick tucked snowjob

1 Like
1 Like

Also, for those that missed it…“wastwwater screening”

We have an epidemic brewing and none of the sick people are showing up…and you dont know any. But, trust us. Its out there.

3 Likes

Vaccinated?

1 Like

Talk to us about the facts of how deadly and/or crippling polio is side by side to Covid and the efficacy of the vaccine for each (transmission and severity)

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hahaha. You’re a retard faggot!

3 Likes

Yup

2 Likes

He caught it from someone who was vaccinated with the oral polio vaccine, your perfect vaccine has this as a possible effect, read up on type two polio before embarrassing yourself. Polio Vaccine: Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus | CDC

Read up on type two polio dickhead. Sometimes it’s best not to say anything so people only think your stupid instead of commenting and proving it. Type two polio is a known effect of the oral polio vaccine. duhhhh.

I bet people are more susceptible because their immune systems are shot from the Covid vaccines

4 Likes

‘Perfect’ isn’t my word dickhead that’s why I put it in quotations

Would seem to they’re pretty bloody effective however. Considering your precious cdc uses words like ‘eliminated’ and ‘eradicated’ when describing their effect on the disease

So explain ‘leaky’ vaccines to us - why do you keep ducking this topic?

Also perhaps you can educate us on the possible risks of mass ‘leaky’ vaccinations into a highly infectious population (ie: during a pandemic)

1 Like

Google is your friend for a decription of leaky vaccines and fortunately zero trials have shown the covid vaccines to be leaky.

Vaccinated people are not 'creating' coronavirus variants | Fact Check

People should be asking themselves if taking medications that have been proven not to work are allowing the creation of new variants. You know like Ivermectin.

Crazy if true.

“global health numbers show there are now more children being paralyzed by viruses originating in vaccines than in the wild”

1 Like
2 Likes

Deflection you little bitch

Realistic scenario cuck.

I use prudence and practical thinking when examining any topic.

Which is why, whilst understanding there is a plethora of BS conspiracy theories about Covid / vaccines / etc… I’m also fully aware of some complete fuckery from the other side (especially those with massive revenue streams as a motivation - and I’m not talking about some idiot banking dollars on substack. I mean multi billion $ global conglomerates with shareholders who hold tremendous lobbying power on governments plus influence media institutions via advertising investments )

Your complete lack of balance when discussing all variables is what exposes you as a worthless hack.

If you want to be more effective - try exercising greater degrees of subtleness

Fag

3 Likes