Politicizing terrorist acts is reprehensible

Donald Trump: HOLD MY BEER

To be fair, alot of people do this. It's just so transparent with Trump.

Muslim attack: "Must ban immigrants"

Right wing white boy attack: "The FBI spending too much time with this russia business."

As if the FBI has only a few agents and they are all working on Russia. LOL.

Trump can do no wrong in my opinion. I think his message is spot on. 

Luncha Libre - 

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters"
- Trump

Not surprising. His supporters worship him. Scary levels of idolatry

Pedro, are youactually a minority or do you pretend to be one on the internet to fight for their freedom from oppression?  Serious question.  

I really dislike it when all politicians do it.  Disgusting behavior.  But at the same time they are always expected to comment on it.

Pedro Navaja -
Luncha Libre - 

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters"
- Trump

We have not seen the levels of idolatry that Obama had achieved from trumps base as if yet.  We may get there but we are only a year in.

Luncha Libre - 

Bingo. Good for Tump. The FBI has been exposed like never before, and all of the sudden all of these so called revolutionists who worship Bernie are all fans of the FBI.

I think his message would have held more weight if he didnt try to blame it on them conducting the investigation. Fbi really dropped the ball on this, but pointing towards the collusion case makes it seem like hes trying to distract from his bs

Pedro Navaja - 
Luncha Libre - 

- Trump

While I abstained from voting for any of the candidates, I would vote for him if the re-election were held today.

However, I do agree that he should not be politicizing this.  I hated it when Obama would do this before the bodies were even cold, and I don't like it now that Trump is doing it as well.

Wait... isn't that what you're doing now?

LOL @ a guy named Pedro hating on Trump.

How original. Move along OP. No one cares to hear your bullshit.

ironic when you were on here last wednesday before the bodies were even cold politicizing it. only okay when you do it pedro?

Pedro Navaja -

Donald Trump: HOLD MY BEER

To be fair, alot of people do this. It's just so transparent with Trump.

Muslim attack: "Must ban immigrants"

Right wing white boy attack: "The FBI spending too much time with this russia business."

As if the FBI has only a few agents and they are all working on Russia. LOL.

Go breakdance another dick in the snow, crackpot.

Have we decided that the shooter is white? Is he "white, white" or "Hispanic white"? I get so confused.

Wylong06 -

ironic when you were on here last wednesday before the bodies were even cold politicizing it. only okay when you do it pedro?

Yeah and all the trumpsuckers yelled at me for politicizing the issue.... and here we have their god doing the same thing.

Just pointing out more hypocrisy is all

Pedro Navaja -
Wylong06 -

Yeah and all the trumpsuckers yelled at me for politicizing the issue.... and here we have their god doing the same thing.

Just pointing out more hypocrisy is all

your own hypocrisy?

LMAO little brown Pedro is still feeling inferior.

Every time Trump says something like this I like him even more.  Fuck the libtards.

trobinson21 -

Why are Canadians so infatuated with Trump?

Because Canada has a cuck for a leader - so it's nice to see a country with a powerful leader like Trump.

Pedro whining about what his party does daily.